Ebay and catfish

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by silverbell, Apr 2, 2006.

1. silverbell

silverbell New Member

State:
    AZ
    Ever wanted to find something out of the ordinary to do with catfish? Try Ebay. I want to get a 5 foot stuffed pillow that looks like a catfish and ebay has them!

2. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    I've been watching those pillows myself. One of the places that has them on Ebay is in Spartanburg SC, I emailed them not long ago to find out where they were. I need me a Flathead pillow but keeping the dogs from eating it will be tough.

3. Nobody Special

Nobody Special New Member

State:
    TN
    I think Bass Pro Shops had the pillows.

4. wpsatisfide

wpsatisfide New Member

State:
    Pawleys Island, SC
    Was a guy selling the fishing rights to his ponds about 3 months ago. Said he was tired of the catfish eaiting his other fish

5. TeamCatHazzard

TeamCatHazzard New Member

State:
    Illinois
    LOL thats funny, I dont doubt it! People put some crazy things on ebay and the funny thing is it usually attracts bidders. hmmmmmm what can i sell.

6. tanner

tanner New Member

State:
    Somerset, Kentucky
    you can even get a catfish mailbox! :)

7. slimepig

slimepig New Member

State:
    Kerrville Texas
    just watch the shipping charges! lol i just did a catfish search there on ebay n saw the zote soap ad. pretty good price actually, 3 bars for 3 dollars n change, but the shipping is over $8! they trying to make probably $5+ on the shipping.

8. catwacker

catwacker New Member

State:
    illinois
    wow, i was worried there for a minute! thought somebody was selling catfish on ebay. then we would have to take up a collection to buy them and set them free!! our local Farm King has those pillows too. don't know the price.
    catwacker

9. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks for the idea, I just ordered a couple of flathead catfish decals for my truck off of ebay.

10. kspor

kspor New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    I Bought my son one from Cabelas last week. He sleeps with it.