Eating Crow...

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by hillcountryfishin, Nov 29, 2007.

1. hillcountryfishin

hillcountryfishin New Member

State:
    tx
    I'll be first to conrgatulate the Cowboys on a solid win and victory.
    Well Done men.
    Till' next time.
    I have to admit I was impressed with Rodgers (back up Qb), he played fairly well.
    Pack Defense was as pourous as a cast net.
    Well Done Cowboys and will see ya in the playoffs.

and.....to the OK gentlemen on the board. I stand corrected...roy williams did make his presence felt. You were correct sir.
    Good Game and well played

2. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Cliff, There aint no crow to eat. GB played a good game. I am a die hard Dallas fan but I love Brett Favre, I always say he would play for free because he loves the game. However Dallas is dominant this year.

3. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    To think, for the first time EVER, I was starting to like Brett Favre (he's been getting me points in my fantasy league). I finally start relying on him, and the old man finally gets hurt! I think he's out to get me. I will say though, I don't think the Packers offense faltered at all under Rodgers. He did a comendable job.

4. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Agreed. Looks like Farve was going for the big play most of the time, I am not sure you can do that all the time, take what the defence is giving you then pick your spot for a big play, I did not understand the game plan for Farve. Once the backup QB got in there the team looked diferent, look better IMO, it was as if #4 is not necesarily indespensible under center.

5. PeZ

PeZ New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I dont no what brett and the packs Offensive cord-nader were thinking every pass doesnt need to be a bomb for 40+ yards I think that was poor planning and I think it could have been alot worse for them if fave didnt get hurt early in. on another note how much do u think they will fine T.O. for the popcorn celibration 10k?

6. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    Cliff, i thought you were referring to me about roy williams, but you said "gentlemen":smile2:

i was a little suprised when i found out dallas won this morning. musta been a pretty good game. wish i could have seen it.

7. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Eating crow:smile2:

Put a little blue bell ice cream on it , taste pretty good.
    You colt fans might try it after the Pats win AFC. :tounge_out:

Dont count GB out just yet. The clock is still ticking for the NFC champ game.:big_smile:

8. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Well, no is going to catch GB on the way to the playoffs. And they will be home in the playoffs until the rematch against Dallas IMO. With the weather shaping up the way it is, Lambeau is gonna be a bad place to play. Hope Favre's arthritis doesn't act up too much in the cold:wink:

9. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I think they were throwing all the bombs because Dallas' saftys are their only weakness on defense. I don't know how much they will fine TO for but it certianly gave him "butter fingers" on the pass in the endzone:wink:( sorry I could not resist)

10. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Thats why I dont eat popcorn with butter. LOL.