easy live well set up for bank fishing

Discussion in 'Livewell and Bait Tank Review' started by paintball1022, Jul 3, 2008.

1. paintball1022

paintball1022 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    i want to make a live well for when i go catfishing and i need it to be mobile..... i've looked at walmart for a aerator but could not find one big enough for 6lb catfish if u could help me out it would be greatly appreciated :tounge_out::roll_eyes:

2. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN

3. paintball1022

paintball1022 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    i'm not really looking for a bait holder but something that i can catch catfish and bring them back to my local pond so little kids can fish and actually catch some catfish.... last year someone ate all of the catfish out of our pond.....

so i need a tote setup on wheeelss or something and i'm not really an engineer lol and an arerator for it also :big_smile:

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    There are many possibilites in the library. Good luck fishing.

5. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    Get a cooler on wheels and stick a bait arerator in it.

6. Alex J

Alex J Guest

Catfish really don't need much oxygen in the water to survive. I put one in the fridge on an ice pack (no water) and it was still alive a day later. I'm sure a bait aerator will be fine.

7. MSgtCatfish

MSgtCatfish New Member

State:
    Alabama
    If you don't live to far and you are within walking distance, I'd get a lawn cart and a battery operated mr. bubbles or if you need to transport by vehicle, use a 80-120 quart cooler with a mr. bubbles.

8. richmondherperman

richmondherperman New Member

State:
    va
    You can get things that run on car batteys and a cooler I think a bucket till you get there and a fish condo.