easy dough baits ???

Discussion in 'Carp Fishing' started by LEROYDOZOIS, Jun 18, 2008.

1. LEROYDOZOIS

LEROYDOZOIS New Member

State:
    Arizona
    anyone got some that they would like to share?????

2. LEROYDOZOIS

LEROYDOZOIS New Member

State:
    Arizona
    1 Cup of plain flour
    1 1/2 Cup's yellow plain corn meal
    1/4 Cup sugar
    1 cup of water

3 pieces of dry white bread

found it on a site but i added the bread part

maby it will get me a biggun :eek:oooh:

3. Trahviiz

Trahviiz Member

State:
    Indianapolis
    My brother-in-law uses a mix just like that, only without the bread, with about 2 tbls. of salt, vanilla, and just enough water to cover the bottom of the pot.

He's caught some decent fish on it. I tried it once or twice, only a few bites, no fish produced though.

Another mix me and my dad used to use was a mix like that as well, boiled in a sock, bandanna, whatever. With a mix of chili powder, and parmesan cheese.

And of course, there's Wheaties. Vanilla and pumpkin spice are my two favorite flavors to mix in, though theres a plethora of other flavors and ways to mix it.

4. FLATHEAD STEVE

FLATHEAD STEVE New Member

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    THE WAY i DO THE CORNMEAL DOUGH IS
    COVER THE BOTTOM OF A SAUCE PAN IN WATER AND BRING TO A BOIL THEN ADD THE VANILLA AND A BOAT LOAD OF SALT STIR THEN ADD THE CORNMEAL WHILE STIRING UNTIL YOU CANT STIR IT ANYMORE, THEN ADD SOME MORE. IF IT IS TO DRY AFTER I WORK IT FOR FIVE MINUTES I WILL ADD MORE VANILLA "NOT WATER", IF IT IS TO DOUGHEY YOU DIDN'T ADD ENOUGH SALT.... TRY SALT BEFORE YOU ADD MORE CORNMEAL. YOU CAN AS YOU GUYS ALREADY KNOW ADD YOUR SECRET INGREDIANTS TO THIS AS WELL.

5. LEROYDOZOIS

LEROYDOZOIS New Member

State:
    Arizona

i dont got any SECRET INGREDIANTS..... cause the only thing i used is white bread and got 3 little guys

thanks though :wink: