Eastern Sports & Outdoors Show - anyone going?

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by Eithne, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Eithne

Eithne New Member

State:
    OK
    I know it's already started, but I figured it's still worth asking with 6 more days to go. Will anyone else be at the Eastern Sports & Outdoors Show in Harrisburg this week/weekend or has anyone already gone? John and I will be driving out to attend this Saturday and Sunday. I lived in the Harrisburg area for 3 years and never went, so I'm looking forward to going. I will have a BOC shirt on both days, so if you see me, come say hi! :haha:

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Kristine - I hope you & John enjoy the show! I wouldn't mind going but with the price of gas that is too far of a haul! I'm glad you will be representing the B.O.C. with your shirt! :cool2: Let us know how the show was!

3. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Im trying to get my wife to let me go. Since we dont have a babysitter for this time. The hunting forum I also post at has a stand at the show and we're all trying to meet.

4. PaCatfishHunter

PaCatfishHunter New Member

State:
    Greensburg, PA
    I should be up there Sat. I been to many outdoors show but I never made it up to the Harrisburg one since I move to Pennsylvania. Looking forward to it.

5. cchichy

cchichy New Member

State:
    Cookport,
    no... id love to .... but i an going to the butler fishing show on sat!!!