Eastern PA get together

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by Scott Daw, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Has anyone started to think about another get together this year? I remember last years was bad weather. I have a baby coming May 1st so I dont know what dates would be good for me yet. Anyone interested?

2. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    want flatheads?

I would like to attend.

3. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    My sposnor Ducky's boats in Middletown PA has ask me about doing something up there one weekend this spring. If it would be around would you guys are looking to hold something. Maybe we can work it together they was looking to have some boat reps and show off some boats as well. Something to think about.

4. delawareriver

delawareriver Member

State:
    bath pa
    im def in scott, def mad that last years didnt work out great. what time frame were you thinking? may or june area?

5. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Im thinking sometime in june as my baby girl is due may 1st and I dont know how much my wife will be interested in either of us heading down that early with our first child.

6. ibohunter

ibohunter New Member

State:
    southeast, pa
    I'm in let me know when and where

7. delawareriver

delawareriver Member

State:
    bath pa
    june should work me besides the week of the 17th-23rd since ill be at senior week in ocean city marryland

8. HoggyO

HoggyO New Member

State:
    PA
    I'd be interested, But I've got my 3rd bundle of Joy(Little Girl) Coming May 15th, So Hopefully I'll be able to go in June, if you decide to have the get-together then.

9. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    I'd be up for it and Thomcat (Tom Packer) says he'd go too. Just let us know ok?
    :smile2:

10. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    It would actually be cool to meet you guys.

11. cjb10876

cjb10876 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    It's hard for me to keep track of what is going on next weekend let alone a few months out. If you guys can come up with a date I'll try and keep it open.

Scott and HoggyO, congrats on the new additions. My daughter is only 3 months old and I can barely remember life without her. I can't wait until she is old enough to take her fisihing with me.

12. HoggyO

HoggyO New Member

State:
    PA
    CJB,

Thanks, Everyone here is excited...Everyone but my 2 year old, he has already said he DOES NOT want a baby sister!! I can't blame him, I didnt want a little sister either but my parents gave me one.....

About this Get Together..Is there any talk of a site? We need to get cracking Guys!! We need to find a great site to hold this event!! We need to pick a Date that is o.k. with everyone involved...I look outside today and all I see is white....It's March 16th and I'm sick of the Snow, There would be nothing better to beat these Snowny Day Blues like talking about a Camping Trip..Talk it up Boys!!

13. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    The snow is my fault. I was going to go to Hamburg cabelas this weekend to pick up a canoe to fish at lake nockamixon. this is Gods way of testing my patience to see if I'll be worthy of some of the monster fish Lake nockamixon is holding. Which if I were to suggest a place is where I'd recommend a gathering.

http://sites.state.pa.us/PA_Exec/Fish_Boat/bigfish.htm

last year the nock had a 19 lb channel caught in it. Hmmm.... anyone tempted?

14. HoggyO

HoggyO New Member

State:
    PA
    Well Dam Scott! You just had to go to Cabela's Didnt you?..lol

Can you camp at Nochamixon? I have been there only twice and hunted Phesant and Crow there, but never gave it any thought about camping.

Anyone else like Nochamixon for a gathering?

15. cjb10876

cjb10876 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    After working outside in a T-shirt on sunny 71 degree Wednsday the last thing I thought I'd see was all this snow 2 days later. At least it doesn't look like the 10" they were predicting by this morning. The ice only has two weeks to finish melting before opening day!

Nocamixon is cool with me.

16. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    They do have a place to stay overnight.

Youth Hostel: The Bucks County Department of Parks and Recreation operates the Weisel Youth Hostel along the Tohickon Creek in the southwest corner of the park. The hostel provides excellent overnight accommodations for hikers and bicyclists. For membership or reservations, contact the house parents at: Weisel Youth Hostel, 7347 Richlandtown Rd., Quakertown, PA 18951, 215-536-8749

17. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Yeah I also have a bundle of joy coming my way on May 21! Can I join the club?? lol:cool2:

18. cjb10876

cjb10876 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    We PA brothers sure are a prolific bunch....:big_smile:

Congrats to you as well Buddah!

19. HoggyO

HoggyO New Member

State:
    PA
    Buddah, Congrats to you as well, Looks like Scott,you and I will be very busy in the next few months..

CJB, your little one must be a handful as well, and you are right we are a prolific Bunch!! We are the PA Posse! a group with in the group..how cool is that!

I'll look into nochamixon and see if we need reservations or not to campout. We'll just have to picka date that is good for everyone. If you guys have a good date in mind Please let us know.

~Hog