EAST/WEST SHOOT OUT

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Cuz, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Hello Boys and Girls. Just a last minute heads up to see if anyone else would like to head down to the East/West Shootout down on Truman Lake. Team Easties could use some more anglers to go battle those pesky westies. They have a talented team while utilizing the strengths of the Missouri ACAT and KC Catfish Anglers.

Team Gateway will be out in force and will be giving them a run for there money.

If anyone else is thinking of making the trip out, wed all love to have you down on Truman. There is a link below to the tournament website and the activities that are scheduled.

Even if you dont want to fish, we can find someone you can hitch a ride with to attend the festivities, watch the seminars, and enjoy meeting our fellow catfisherman from the west side of the state.

Here is the list of Gateway/East Coast Attendees as I know. Please post your name on this list if you are attending.

Cuz
    Grumper
    ol Swampy
    Punkin (Stl Catman, aka Ryan Casey)
    Float Trip Willie
    Malichii "Big Mike"
    Michael Jake

Here is the link to check out the festivities. This is shaping up to be one good time. Come join in on the fun. You can ride share, stay at the lake campground for a very minimal fee, and gas is down to 2.74 a gallon there.

SEE YA THERE

OVER 5000 DOLLARS IN CASH AND PRIZES. WOOOHOOOO CUZ HAS ONLY ONE Z WESTIES LMAO

http://catfishsafari.com/Catfishsafari_Shootout.php

2. Michael Jake

Michael Jake New Member

State:
    Troy, Missouri
    Looks like from that list we'll have 5 boats as of now... Mike and I will have to initiate our partners as honorary easties for the day... We'll dub them with a fishing pole and give em a white castle... :smile2: should be good to go then... Looking forward to event and gathering... it's going to be AWESOME!!!

3. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    Hey we're missing alot of our brothers around here. Have anyone heard from Skipeye, Darren, Ryan, or Bob? I havent seen them around in a while. I hope all is well.

4. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    Yeah, White Castle tried to push off those dinky little onion riddled shrivel burgers on us back in the '90's, but all of their stores here went under. What do you guys do, use them for bait? :smile2:

5. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Man, those white Castles are sure good going down the hatch, but the only thing I've found them good for after that is chumming the next morning.
    :choler::0a30::0a33:

6. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Lets light this candle, Swamp and I are supposed to head out in the morning.

7. Michael Jake

Michael Jake New Member

State:
    Troy, Missouri
    Great having ya back Ryan, I'm leaving around 3 am Friday morning so should get in a good day scouting... See ya there :cool2:

8. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    MIA Ryan's back! See ya at the shootout!

9. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    PUNKINS BACK IN DA HOUSEEEEEEEEEEEE :smile2:

10. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    It has been a long week but I am packing now and doing some laundry. We put 7000 miles on that van in 9 days. The worst of it was standing within view of the James river in Virginia all day at an Obama rally and not being able to fish. I am packing, heading out tomorrow early with swamp and then when I get back I might have to head out again for two to three weeks. I have a lot to catch up on but these next few days of fishing are gonna have to hold me over for a while. I can't wait to get down there and see if I can remember what it is like to catch a fish and have an adult beverage again. I am really looking forward to seeing all of you Gateway guys and gals and our westie brothers and sisters. I hope everyone has a safe trip and I will see you all on Friday night!

11. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Great to have you back Punkin. Wish you could stick around awhile and go wet a line. See ya friday morning.

12. Ol Swampy

Ol Swampy New Member

State:
    Festus Mo.
    Now Ryan........ you know the worst part would have to be the Obama rally!!!:roll_eyes::smile2::smile2::smile2:

13. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    AIN'T NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT! Good Lord man, you a one sick Punkin, nope no hope left for ya now........ :smile2::smile2::smile2: You have any of them extra "Acorn" caps there Punkin? :smile2::smile2::smile2: