East v West

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Kutter, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Congratulation to all the winners of the shootout, all which appear to be the Westies this year. We Easties have been humbled & put in our place for the next year or so.

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Congrats also. Where can i see results, pics etc. Hope everyone had a good time. Can't wait for the gathering there this spring.

3. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    I have been checking in myself wondering how things went. Cool Breezy weekend for sure.

4. Michael Jake

Michael Jake New Member

State:
    Troy, Missouri
    Everyone caught fish, big fish was a 40 lber caught by Gary F and Steve from the KC area… Their total weight was around 60 and the big fish alone would have won it… Trophy went to the west side this year… Congratulations to Gary and Steve… There was one or two teams with weights around 30 lbs with all the rest under that… only tournament I’ve seen where everyone caught fish… I’m brain dead right now as there was 16 to 19 boats for this event I believe, just can’t remember exact number off hand.

5. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    Thanks guys, we had a pretty good day, catching well over 20 fish including the 40lb'er that came mid afternoon. Congrats to Andrew (Fishking) and Randy on 2nd place, to Marty (MrT) and Matt (Insanedrifter) on 3rd, and to everybody who caught fish.

Special thanks to Steve and Tina Brown for sponsoring the event, including that great post tourney Barbecue! Also thanks to Fishking and Brad K for their work in getting everything to Warsaw and conducting the tournament, and to all the Gateway folks who made a good showing despite the longer drive.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2009
  6. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Congrats to you and Steve Gary. Way to show up them easties!! A big congrats to the others also.

7. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    Gary and Steve Job well done.... I had a great time out west. Im already looking forward to next years event..

Thanks to Steve and Tina for the great food and all the hard work they put in to keep it going... Also thanks to our west coast connection (KC CATS) for picking up the ball and running... If all goes well Im looking to see all you guys and gals next yr..

Float Trip

Last edited: Oct 5, 2009
  8. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Congrats to Gary and Steve. Couldnt have happened to a couple of nicer guys. Glad everyone had a great time. Wish I could have been there to meet some of the members that I havnt meet yet and to see some of the ones I havnt seen for a while.
    Tom

9. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo

:big_smile::big_smile::wink::big_smile: wooooooo hoooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!

way to go gary and steve thats awsome for sure for sure :big_smile: !!!!!

nice to see some good ole boys win !!!!

congrats all the way guys !!!!!

this bud wieser is for YOU :roll_eyes::wink: cheeeeeeeers