Earn Money for NRA , No time, No Cost

Discussion in 'Guns - Blackpowder' started by jedimanhunter, Apr 13, 2009.

1. jedimanhunter

jedimanhunter New Member

State:
    Texas
    I found this link while surfing the latest gun legislation. I copied/pasted the link and info from the site. The NRA earns money while you surf the net doing your own thing.

I think the BOC earns so site operation funds through the sponsors and advertizing much the same way or I hope they do. Nontheless, we can help them out for free and no extra effort or time. I am going to download it and see what I can do for the NRA.

In doing so I help myself and you as well. I encourage you to do the same. If we won't bother to help defend our rights for free and without effort then we can't complain if we lose them can we? CLICK THAT THING..Then come on back. The BOC will leave the light on for ya.

http:///www.nraila.org/ActionCenter/GrassRootsActivism.aspx?ID=72

New Downloadable Toolbar Lets You Stay Connected And Help NRA-ILA Every Time You Search We are excited to announce a new, revolutionary, yet simple tool that will allow you to stay connected to NRA-ILA and raise valuable contributions to defend our Second Amendment rights without spending a dime! You can make a difference by downloading and using the new NRA-ILA Toolbar.
    The NRA-ILA Toolbar will appear right on your desktop, and will let you raise money for NRA-ILA's legislative and political programs while you go about your normal online activities, such as searching and shopping! And with this free toolbar, quick access to all the breaking news, updates, and messages from NRA-ILA is just a click away! You can even track your personal contributions in real time to see the difference you're making!
    [​IMG]

2. jedimanhunter

jedimanhunter New Member

State:
    Texas
    There is 1-too many hash marks in the link before www. you will have to delete a " / " to make it work, sorry guys/gals.

3. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    That comes with a tool bar don't it? I think I had it and deleted the tool bar, take up too much space.

4. jedimanhunter

jedimanhunter New Member

State:
    Texas
    I just got it up and going. Yes it has a tool bar, it uses no more vertical space than any other tool bar. I can say this. This dude is a one stop shop on gun issues the pull down tabs to contact your lawmakers, videos, latest news from the anti gun peeps. I can see I will spend alot of time surfing that..

HAHA check it out, if you dont like it go to start, all programs, NRA, uninstall if you run XP. It will be on my machine for awhile.

5. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    I have wondered why the BOC doesnt make a toolbar like this one. If all members had it and used to search the net I would think the BOC could stand to raise some significant funds.

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I dont get it,How does it work,And Tho I'm an NRA Member,uhh they have gone to new heights to collect money,I'm hoping this means less junk mail from them for more$ I think they are doing a great job,BUT C'mon,we all aint made out of money I'm about sick of getting yet anothe dam envelope from them begging me to add to this or that.:crazy:

7. jedimanhunter

jedimanhunter New Member

State:
    Texas
    You are exactly right .223. I have had calls late at night, pre recordings and mail everytime I turn around. At least this way I can say I make daily donations.

I still may get all that stuff but I know before I installed that toolbar they were not getting anything. Excluding them making money and just rating the toolbar, its got some good stuff on it that I would have to surf to find.

I will keep it to stay on top of whats going on.

8. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    i put it on. i'm a member too. with the way the finances are, i never see cash money as it is, and i don'thave any to send anywhere but whereit's going now. that being said, the toolbar doesn't make my computer run slow, and they say it will help something, so no problem here!