EARLY BITE

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by catfishscotty, Oct 20, 2009.

1. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    well i couldnt sleep last night even after moving house hold items all afternoon ,, my good buddy morris was nice enough to help me BUT worked my tail off

but we got the stuff moved moved to my new place :big_smile: thank you morris !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hes strong as an ox i tell ya :wink::big_smile:

got down to warsaw around 2:30 this morning got dad up and then got the boat ready , we got some bait in the harbor and went fishin started around 4 or so i think and got off the water at daylight ,, because i was HUNGRY :smile2::smile2: and wanted some breakfast .

we caught 2 fish a 20 or so and a 6 to 8

gonna go back out in a bit

2. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Keep us posted Scotty! I hope Morris gets hooked onto a Real Pig! I see a new PB in his near future!!!!!!!!!! :0a23:
    Good Luck Men,
    Rob

3. moriver

moriver New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanks for the report Scotty. I hope to get down this weekend for a little night bite myself.

4. FlatheadDreaming

FlatheadDreaming New Member

State:
    Grain Valley
    Thanks Rob, im sure gonna try like heck!! I plan on fishing thursday-sunday morning, with very little sleep in between. You guys might get to see the green hauler with somthing in it besides blues and flattys! The white bass and big hybrids are going crazy right now on the lake side. ( Scotty i hope you welded the axle incase we have to use her):smile2: Im gonna try to do that for an hour or so one day, hopefully that will be all it takes to get 45fish!!!!, but like rob said im there to catch a pig!!! All the flathead can swim to Chris's boat (CATMAN 1979), I just want a big blue!

5. big cat matt

big cat matt Member

State:
    mo,OSAGE ARM TRUMAN
    If you chasem from thursday till sunday you ll get your chance at a good one.The report for water was 30,000 thru the turbines.Good luck take lots of pics!!!:big_smile:

6. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    :sad2: well the day time bite was poor as heck !!!!!!:sad2:

never boated a fish this afternoon ,, but right at dark before we came in had 1 good pull down and had him on for 30 seconds or so and he broke off ..

we had lots of peck peck bites but nothin to show for it .

im gonna fish tomorrow night for sure and see what happens .

shad are thick in the back of coves in around 2 to 5 foot of water .

water temps below the dam was 58 degrees with good steady current .

well good luck guys and gals :big_smile::big_smile:

this fat boy is going to bed

7. dlongmo

dlongmo New Member

State:
    missouri
    I went below the dam and caught my 3 small ones and a 25lb blue. A ton of small fish peck peck pecking. Even the 25 didn't just hammer it. Good luck fellas.

Attached Files: