eagles needs to revamp

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Scott Daw, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    You know, I've been an eagles fan since I was a boy. But Im seriously sick of the teams mismanagement. Any other team out there would look for new management with all the failure that andy reed and donovan mcGAG has brought the team. They need to be fired or traded. They need to hire back Garcia for quarterback.

2. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    Scott, i think that reids' druggie/thuggy boys has clouded his mental awareness...it has reached the point that he has become arrogant..he still provides a home, and bail from jail from young men that should be working for a living.

if he can't/refuses teach his own sons responsibility, how can he have respect from a team of players?

3. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but your dead on Phil.

4. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Not only is he a failure as a coach but also as a father.

5. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Scott - As a fellow Pa resident its time for you to step away from the darkside and become a Steelers fan! :crazy: :wink: :big_smile: We will welcome you into Steeler Nation and soon you will forget all about those Philly Eagles! :cool2:

6. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    NOOOOO!!!!
    tell me Chad didn't agree with me???

i am really slipping in my old age:crazy::smile2:

7. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    I have lived in the Philly area for about 10 years. I've seen them go from the worst teams in the NFL to one of the most feared teams in the NFL. They had thier window to win a championship and now it's over!

That's how it goes in the NFL, you're good for a few years, and then guys go to free agency and get old. That's what's happens Scott. It's time to start rebuilding with first getting rid of McNabb. Knee surgery put in end to his most critical strenght, his running ability. As for Reid, he needs to take care of his family first.

8. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania

But being from allentown, I fall under the philadelphia demographic area which means I have as good a chance of catching a steelers game on the tube as mcgag making it thru a month without an injury!

9. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Those are hard words there man. I am a father also and I know I do my best to try to teach my kids right from wrong, but I know they will mess up on life just like I did make some mistakes while young. I don't know the circumstances at home or how hard headed his kids are so I could not bring myself to say that about another man. I am not sure if he tries to teach them or not but I do know as a teeneger I did some stuff it would not have made my dad proud and I think most everyone did.

I hope your kids make you proud 100% of the time.

Respectfully

10. PeZ

PeZ New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Its not just the QB the hole team suxs they need a coach that can recruite properly.
    Plus William Penn has cursed your city you will never have a championship team the faster philly fans accept this the better.

:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2: How bout them Cowboys!!!!!!