Eagle mountain lake

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by recordbreakin1, Jul 26, 2008.

1. recordbreakin1

recordbreakin1 New Member

State:
    texas
    I just moved to the fort worth area not to long ago,and bank fishing on Eagle mountain.I just got my boat going and was wondering if some one knows some good spots to fish.

2. motard1

motard1 New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    Get in contact with CAPT 295 on here. He lives on eagle mountain and seems tp know it very well. Who knows,maybe you could follow him around the lake or something. Even better,maybe you could fish with him. Him and his wife are good folks.

3. DADJBW

DADJBW New Member

State:
    texas
    I was wondering where u were able to bank fish at eagle mountain lake? I have long searched for areas there and they all seem to be private.

4. muddy waters

muddy waters New Member

State:
    texas
    very limited bank access on east side alomost no bank fishing access on west side... all residential!!!! i drove te whole thing one day with a map and gps....:wink:

5. ggoytia

ggoytia New Member

State:
    Texas, Fort Worth
    Be careful up north water is still low, 2 weeks ago i was reading 1-5 feet on the fishfinder. There is a nasty wind every once and an while keep an eye out dont know how big your boat is but for a small one just be careful and where your vest. If by any chance you decide to go to Lake Worth make sure you get the yellow sticker @ the office to avoid any tickets.

6. cbaker7

cbaker7 New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    nope im from nebraska