Eagle Fishstrike 1000c?

Discussion in 'Fishing Electronics Review' started by Catfish_addiction, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Catfish_addiction

Catfish_addiction New Member

State:
    Texas
    Does anyone have any input on this unit? I've had my eye in it for a while.

cabelas info....

Inland anglers now can enjoy big-screen and big-color sonar performance with the FishStrike™ 1000C. These powerful, ultra-high resolution units are easily viewable, even in bright sunlight, and the precise GPS function keeps you on course to your fishing hot spots. The 1000C has 1/4 VGA, TFT 256- color with a 6" diagonal, 240V x 320H pixel resolution. Sealed and waterproof, these units boast 4,000 watts peak-to-peak power and depth capacity of 1,000 ft., and they have a 200kHz, high-speed Skimmer®, transom-mount transducer with a built-in water temperature sensor. Colorline™ delivers enhanced definition to sonar pictures by separating fish and important structure on or near the bottom from the actual bottom, and the fluorescent cold-cathode screen and keypad backlighting makes it easy to see. Each also offers high-speed screen updates and has internal backup memory. Both sonars have Advanced Fish Symbol I.D.™ to identify fish target, along with FishTrack™ to display the depth of each target, and FishReveal™ exposes fish hiding in cover with 10 levels of gray tones for extra clarity. Advanced Signal Processing™ automatically fine-tunes sonar settings for clear viewing, while the Advanced HyperScroll™ locates fish at higher boat speeds. FlashGraf™ LCD flasher-sonar combines a scrolling sonar target graph with a digital LCD flasher with Colorline for easy viewing in the split-screen mode. These powerful units also have sonar alarms, high-speed screen redraw and multi-zoom options, full automatic or manual operation, resizable windows, adjustable ping speed, and they come with a protective cover. One-year warranty.
    Size: 6-3/4" x 9.3" x 3.7".

Thanks in advance for any input...Michael

2. Catfish_addiction

State:
    Texas
    Well, I decided to get the Fishelite 642c sonar and GPS. I also picked up the Navionics premium chip. I'll let you know how it works out....Michael

3. Catfish_addiction

State:
    Texas
    So I ordered the Lowrance LMS 334c mapping sonar / Internal GPS. They said it should be here on 3/21. Il' give a report when I can...Michael