eagle claw rod.

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by tomcat85, Sep 13, 2006.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Buddy of mine has one in the 10' He likes it pretty well,he can really fling the bait out there with it.I've never used it but he's had it for a year or so.

2. Baitkiller

Baitkiller New Member

State:
    Akron, Ohio
    For what type of fish/size?

Watch the lure weight plz (OPINION).

3. slimepig

slimepig New Member

State:
    Kerrville Texas
    i love the eagle claw rods. i have several from 6.5 to 9 ft. one is at least 25 years old n i still use it. mine arent the water eagles though they are either granger or starfire models. i like the strong backbone and the sensitive tip.

4. CAT ADDICT

CAT ADDICT New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I've got two 9 foot casting water eagles with ABU 6500s. I am hoping that Santa brings me 1 or 2 more 10 footers:big_smile: Love 'um. Great price too!

5. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    I got me an Eagle "Cat Claw". Actually, I bought it for my dad. But this looks like an awesome rod too. Great price, and if I wait until November, I can buy my own, here in La Vista. Cabella's is building a brand new store just about 5 miles from my front door step!:big_smile:

6. catfishn72

catfishn72 New Member

State:
    WhEELING,WEST VIRGINIA
    i have a 9ft and a 11ft like them both so far.

7. hunter 327

hunter 327 New Member

State:
    OHIO
    I have two Cat Claw rods, 8ft and 10ft. They have strong back bone and senstive tips. they are M/H action, and a Great rod !!!

8. bluesbrother

bluesbrother New Member

State:
    texas
    i want one may go to acadamy and look for one .good luck

9. savage308

savage308 New Member

State:
    Victoria, Texas
    I bought 2 of them about 5-6 years ago. The first one didn't make it through the summer and broke while reeling in a 27" redfish. The second one the eye's started coming unraveled. Definately not a rod I will buy again. Just my opinion though. Good luck.