Eagle Claw 10/0 Kahles

Discussion in 'Terminal Tackle Review' started by wolfman, Sep 26, 2006.

1. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    I bought a pack of 50 for $18 at Ken's Bait Shop by Kentucky dam while at the National Gathering. Gave them a try last week and we caught 3 flatheads with them. All fish were hooked solid in the corner of the mouth, had a heck of a time removing the hooks. Needless to say Im impressed with their performance.

2. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Yeah man, I used all other types of hooks and was having trouble. Kept seeing Dh and JW talking about them and tried them out, man I will never use another hook. I still miss one every now and then but that will happen no matter what type of hook. Have you used yours like Circle hooks or are you setting the hook? I set the hook, but if they are doing a hard run I don't do a real hard hook-set.

3. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    yes they are good hook got a box of them at kens bait shop to cought 4 or 5 fish on them all been good hoke ups

4. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    These are by far the best hooks for the money that I have used Also if you use the 8/0 king kahle hooks for 2-10 pound channels they are big enough to no gut hook them well at least none of mine have been. I know that they seem big but I never focus on catching small fish anyways Well that is just my 2-cents worth

5. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I just ran across some of these hooks the other day and thought about buying them. Thanks for the "review" you could say. I will be giving these a try soon!:cool2: