Eagle® FishMark™ 320 Fish Finder

Discussion in 'Fish Finder Review and Study' started by DeerHunter01, May 14, 2006.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Eagle® FishMark™ 320 Fish Finder

Incredible super-sharp resolution in a powerful, versatile, pro-grade performance fish finder with temp. at an incredibly low price! High-detail 320x320 pixel Film SuperTwist display
    16 levels of grayscale for excellent picture definition
    1,500 watts peak-to-peak power with depths to 800'
    Up to 60° of fish detection coverage with high sensitivity settings
    200 kHz high-speed Skimmer® transducer with built-in temp sensor
    Split-screen data/graph display mode
    FishReveal™ and HyperScroll™ features
    ASP™
    GRAYLINE®
    Fish I.D.™ with FishTrack™
    FasTrack™
    High-speed screen updates and back-up memory
    Screen and keypad backlighting
    Sealed and waterproof
    Mfrs. full one-year warranty

This unit sells for $149.00

2. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Guys if you have any statements on your fish finders I will put up a section for that and you can post on there. these sections are going to be the sections where the information will be posted on how to use one and what it does. Questions on all fish finders should be posted in this section under fish finder questions.

Thanks
    BOC Staff

3. SkiMax

SkiMax Well-Known Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    I need a new finder and I was looking at this one at the local Bass Pro. Does anybody have it? it seems really nice for the price and that will fit into my budget without the bank shooting me. thanks for any advice in advance!

4. bigfish

bigfish New Member

State:
    Dunbar WV.
    well skimax i went right out and bought one. the price is right, and it seems a whole lot nicer than my old cuda 128. but after reading manual 2 times still not sure how to use it other than with the factory settings. course ive only had it on the water once. it seems powerfull enough that once i learn it i should be able to set right down on some cats.

5. Winkstr

Winkstr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I posted a question about this depth finder, and no answer. If you need go to http://www.eaglegps.com/Downloads/Emulators/default.htm and look for the emulator. Its a program that you install on your computer and you can play with all the setting just like your depth finder. The 320c only has 800 watts total power but is color. If more power gives you better deatil and color gives better seperation (more detail) would a 800 watt color be as good as 1500 watt grayscale? Hey let us know how you like this depth finder!
    :smile2: Thanks in advance.

6. corklabus

corklabus New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    I just purchased a 320c. had it on the water yesterday and love it. Even in the basic mode it was an awsome display and never skipped a beat even at full throttle. It was so easy to read even the wife couldn't help watching it. The only difference is the color option and even though it cost a bit more, the 229.00 wasn't really too bad.

7. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I got one and am pleased with it. Like ant electronics ya gotta play with it and learn it. Best remedey for that is go out on the water with no fishin gear. Its the only way. :wink:

8. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Bought one about a month ago & really love it. I downloaded the emulator on my computer so I can mess with the settings a little to see what they do. i found mine @ Academy on sale for 99$.....