E.R. trip for me

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Matthew72, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Matthew72

Matthew72 New Member

State:
    Cobden Il.
    Sunday night I was in the E.R. in agony. My stomach was turmoil and I thought I was dieing. The Doc said it is Stomach Flu or Food Poisoning. I did not care as long as he would fix it and fast. Well, after 2 or 3 hours they give me a shot that makes nausea go away. No help there so an hour later they give me a shot for pain. After 20 minutes I feel better. The pain has not returned since but I am exhosted and sore from the cramping and projectile vomiting. I think I will be over this by the weekend, so I may be able to fish on Saturday.

2. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Gees, Matt, that sounds awful. I'm glad you are feeling some better. I'm sure a fishing trip will keep you on the road to recovery, brother. Positive thoughts and prayers from NC.....:smile2:

3. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Take care Matt, sounds uncomfortable, hang in there

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Projectile vomit! YIKES!!!!! How about an action shot of that! LOL! Look at the bright side. Ya didn't mention "DIHHAREA"

Hope ya feel better.

5. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Matt I a glad things came out alright for you. (no pun intended) Sounds like bad food. I have been there and feel for ya!
    Bill

6. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Glad to hear that you are doing better brother. I hope that you are able to bounce back by the weekend.

7. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i had the stomach flu once, got it from a tyson chicken wing... but since no one else got it we couldnt sue them o well. i havent touched a tyson wing since.. smart chicken ONLY lol. but ya it really sucked i couldnt eat anything for as long as i was sick cuz my stomach would cramp up and then id throw up.. wasnt fun

8. Matthew72

Matthew72 New Member

State:
    Cobden Il.
    I will make it I am sure. I want to thank yall for makin me feel better with all these well wishes. Back to the same old same old tomarrow so I will be ok.

9. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Good luck healing bro, sure sounds nasty.

10. chattycatty

chattycatty New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Here's hoping you feel all better by the weekend. Anything to do with the stomach is horrible. I feel for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

11. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Sounds like you had a mild case of food posioning. I've had it twice and it isn't no fun. First time in the hospital 4 days ,sec time overnight. So consider yourself lucky they didn't keep you. Hope your feeling better by now. Sure makes you weak don't it.GOD BLESS and Get To FEELING BETTER.

12. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    food poisoning aint no fun. I've had something like that a couple times.

You didn't eat any spinach, did you.:roll_eyes:

Hope you feel better soon

13. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Hey Brother, God bless you. I hope you are feeling better. I know how rough that can be and it sure ain't no fun.

st

14. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Wow, Sounds like you took it pretty rough there for a spell! Glad your feeling a littlr better anyways!

15. Matthew72

Matthew72 New Member

State:
    Cobden Il.
    I am alot better this mornin and I am going in to class and see how thangs go.

16. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Either one I abhor it.You find muscles you didn't know you have and the horrible weakness that goes along with it.So glad you are on the way to feeling better so sorry you came down with it.Take care of yourself brother.:smile2:

17. cat tamer

cat tamer New Member

State:
    MO
    glad you are better, that tainted food is evil.

18. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Matt,
    I hate to even think about having a stomack flu, its sheer misery. Is there anything worst, think not.
    Hope that you get to feeling better.

19. Memphis_Catfish_King

Memphis_Catfish_King New Member

State:
    Memphis,TN
  20. Jimmy Don

Jimmy Don Member

State:
    Arkansas
    I'm glad to hear you are doing better. I had food poisoning once, it was the sickest I have ever been. It took me years before I could eat gumbo again.