E. KY. CATFISHERMAN FISH TONIGHT!!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by Jeremy Sheffey, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    Hey guys, katfishken and i are going to be getting together at a new fishing hole this evening. Bigkane and i fished there lastnight, with mixed results. therefore ken and i are going to give it a go tonight. we would like to invite anyone that is interested. we are going to be fishing around 5pm tonight, i will probly get there a bit earlier than ken. long story short, larry, jon, jake, jeremy, and anyone else that wants to try, you are more than welcome. there is extremely easy access to this secluded spot, so not excuses LARRY!!

PM me and ill give you location, if it is after 3 or 4 pm, you may want to get a hold of ken or bigkane and they can give you my phone number or directions to where we will be...

2. Jeremy Sheffey

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    P.S. I know it is short notice but most of you fish on friday nights so i figured you may be up for a little get together.

3. mankind

mankind New Member

State:
    ashland ky
    son i'm ready anytime give me directions hope its not the place we went to last year 14 poles one bite:embarassed::smile2::eek:oooh:

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I think thats it....You know its a good one! Thats where I hooked Scrap Iron Jack! I'm up for it if you are...:confused2:

5. mankind

mankind New Member

State:
    ashland ky
    oh hell you had a root we had 14 poles their nothing bit but a root but hey if thats what they want we;ll ji oin them i'm not going to catch any gills won't need them.:embarassed::wink:

6. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Larry you lost count,Jake and I had half that many out.:smile2::smile2::smile2:

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Root my ass!!! That was Scrap Iron Jack!!!:cool2:
    Yes we will need them!!! Go get a couple dozen...:roll_eyes::smile2:
    I'm gonna sit here & finish cooking dinner & drinking Bud Lights...:wink::cool2:

Ken,,,
    :smile2::smile2::smile2: You all probably did...I only had 2 or 3 out myself, only needed the 1 though.:eek:oooh::roll_eyes::smile2:

8. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    We did Jake had 4 and I had 3. Yes Larry you will need at least 2:wink::smile2::smile2::smile2:

9. kyjake

kyjake New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Think I will pass if it is where everyone is thinking,not because of the poor results when we were there last year.Rain is predicted for today and if it gets just a little wet my truck won't come out of there.
    Jake

10. Jeremy Sheffey

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    well gental man i hate to tell john but bigkane caught strap iron jack, he was a soft shell turtle that weighed about 5 or 6 lbs....haha

im off to get a few errands run them im headed down there, everyone i think has my number, if not then ask ken,john,larry or jeremy, they all have it.

jake if you wanna come ill take you down in my truck....but its up to you.....

11. Jeremy Sheffey

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    ken i have 2 bottles of propane if you will bring your lantern, i cant seem to find mine its berried deep in my garage....

12. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

:smile2::smile2::smile2: That is funny! If he's a turtle he weighs at least 30-40lbs...:wink::smile2:
    Its looking in the next hour or 2 we'll get a good downpour. Looks clear after that...:cool2:

13. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    My lantern is still in the truck from the other night.

14. kyjake

kyjake New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Thanks for the offer but will pass.Hate to miss meeting up with everyone but don't have a good feeling about up there tonight.
    Jake

15. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Hey Guys Is it raining down the river????:crazy: Dang It is pouring here like a cow pi$$ing on a big flat rock.:crazy::eek:oooh::roll_eyes:

16. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Not yet, if it does it looks like it won't last too long.:confused2:

17. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    It's not suppose to last long here, but it is flat coming down right now. They are giving locally heavy rain here till 3:30 or 4:00. Some counties are suppose to have flash flooding. they are saying we could get 3/4" an hour for an hour or 2. That might improve fishing some.

18. kyjake

kyjake New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Hope you fellows don't get stuck in the mud,have a good trip.
    Jake

19. Jeremy Sheffey

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    boys i hope the bite came on after i left. sorry i had to be the party poopper, but i had enough of that hole after two days of the same thing. oh well i think ken is right about it being a good spot come spring. i have to say i think it will be spring before i try again there...ahaha... probably not, it way to close to my house....

20. mankind

mankind New Member

State:
    ashland ky
    yes it was a fish off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! guys i'm going fishing tonite if anyone wants to go give me a pm:wink: