Dying to fish.

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by RiverratSC, Feb 22, 2006.

1. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    I want to go fish really bad but haven't had the money the last few weeks to go very far. I took a day off Feb.3 to go to the boat show and to spend the evening with my daughter for her birthday so I lost 10 hrs pay. Well the next day on way out the door for work I fell down the steps which made me a little late but no biggie. So two weeks ago I had a deck and ramp built, there went what little I had made for two weeks. Anyway I've had to wait to go fishing and hopefully but doubtfully I will try to go fishing maybe week after next. Its has been but about a month or six weeks since I was able to go off to fish be it seems like forever.

Now I have to figure out where I want to fish either Wateree or Monticello. Pretty close to same drive time so I'll have to factor in the weather I guess.

2. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    No wonder you haven't posted anything! I was beginning to think that you gave up fishin :crying: Since you been skunked last few times at Monticello, why not try Wateree or Wylie?

3. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    Wylie crossed my mind and I may give it a try. If I do I'll carry the "green carp" rods and the cat rods. Now if its Wateree its cats all the way no doubt. Right now I'm off on Mondays and Tuesdays, my said to say close because he may need me to work those days too. I could use the money but it takes it out of ya.

4. tony

tony New Member

State:
    lake Murray sc
    same deal here!!! i've been sick as a dog with whatever that crap is thats going around! can't afford to go to a doctor! then pay for perscriptions? the fda has the hole world by the ""lls!!! haven't fished in weeks! missed two days of work and on and on and on!!!!!!!! i had been doing alot of white perch jerkin!! was catchin catfish that way also!!!! hey RAT!!, let me know when you go to Wateree!!!
    good cattin to all!!!