DVD Rewinder

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by chuck99, Apr 14, 2007.

1. chuck99

chuck99 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I dunno know about you, but I just hate rewinding my DVDs manually after watching them. Thank goodness someone came up with the DVD Rewinder to relieve my tired hands. Just snap the disc on top, press the button and watch in wonder as your disc spins up thanks to the "Centriptal Velocity Spindle."

Attached Files:

• dvd.jpg
      dvd.jpg
      File size:
      15.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Man, I gotta git me one of those new-fangled contraptions, ROTFLMAO!!!!
    Us Kentucky folks, just put them back in the case after we watch them, LOL!!!

3. chuck99

chuck99 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Yeah, I'm one of those transplanted Kentucky guys, from Louisville, spent a lot of time in Somerset and Central City.

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    this is no lie...About 4 years ago a friend was over at the house. We watched a movie and when the end credits were on,I said to him 'Be sure and rewind that DVD', Well I went in the other room.I came back in and he was sitting there with the remote in his hand watching the TV. I looked at the TV and at him and said 'what are you doing?' He said 'Duh,I'm rewinding it like you told me...ROFLMAO!!! He had hit 2x rewind and was rewinding it!!! No Jokes,If you knew him you would believe it.Regina is a witness also!!! :big_smile:

5. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    I work for the local cable company & I thought was bad enough when I had an elderly customer on the phone the other month that had never heard of a vcr before. Wow a dvd rewinder......... lol

6. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    "LoL / LMAO" :happy:
    Now I got one for you guys:

Just think about all of the people out there that will go out and try to buy something like that, just to try and have something that there friends don't have.
    (Think about that :0a14: )
    :confuse:

You guys take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

7. whiskerlover

whiskerlover New Member

State:
    St. joseph Missouri
    Whats the problem? I have 1 in every room...:wink: :wink:

8. chuck99

chuck99 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    You can buy one. Go to www.dvdrewinder.com a real site. It it battery operated with sound effect and all. about 20.00

9. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    LOL! Sheila really hates it when I forget to rewind ths DVDs.:tounge_out: