Dumb Crooks... How Stupid Can They Be??? (Funny but True)

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by punkin570, Nov 9, 2009.

1. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Thought I'd share with all of you the laugh we had this morning while getting ready to go to work. Sure made me laugh.

While watching the morning news about all the bad things goin on in the world, they announced the funniest thing....:big_smile:

A man was put in jail (cant remember exactly where this was but it was pretty local) for stealing a car. He stole it so he could make his court appearance that day.:eek:oooh: Wannna guess what his court appearance was for??? LOL......previously stealing another car... DUH!!!:crazy::smile2:

Hope this makes ya have a giggle like it did us.
    Have a great Monday!!!:wink::big_smile:

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    :smile2::smile2::roll_eyes: Just another that needs to be taken from the gene pool.

3. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    The news had one here the other day about a 911 caller. She told them about a drunk driver, who was all over the road and that they needed to come an arrest the driver. When the operator asked the caller if she was following them, the woman said "No, I am them". Cops arrived shortly and arrested her for DWI.

4. justcallme12

justcallme12 New Member

State:
    MS
    Local huh!!! Must be some double Mullins in there somewhere!!! LOL:eek:oooh::smile2::confused2::smile2:

5. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    People like that give the Human Race a bad name....

6. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS

:eek:oooh::eek:oooh: I know not what u speak of.... (twitch, twitch):tounge_out:

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks Leslie for the laugh. Those bright ones are so use to getting a slap on the wrist they don't know what legal pain is.:sad2::sad2::smile2:

8. justcallme12

justcallme12 New Member

State:
    MS
    ROTF:smile2::smile2::smile2:

9. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Like the old saying.It takes all kinds to make the world go around.
    Some are just DUMMER than others. Sounds like they got what they had coming. Thanks for sharing a good laugh.

10. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I heard of one today that was doing a drive by ,Forgot to roll his window down,shot it out. The cops just called the repair shops to see who had a driver side window broken with no body damage ':smile2:

11. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
  12. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Thanks for the laugh Leslie. I tell ya, some people just ain't right.:big_smile:

13. flatheadslayer

flatheadslayer New Member

State:
    Thomaston, Geor
    thats a good one.i remember watching tv a couple of yrs. ago,some cop show.there was a guy had a stand sit up on the corner,umbrella and all,the sign read"dime bag=$10.00,quarter bags=$25.00" the cops simply stopped and arrested him.to me that was one of the dumbest things i had ever seen.:eek:oooh:

14. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Hey, no need to call me names!!!:wink: