Dumas got hit hard

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by coach, Feb 24, 2007.

1. coach

coach New Member

State:
    Greenville , Ms
    talking to my d-i-l ....... she has kin in dumas........... two tornados hit there this afternoon ......... lots of damgage ........ no confirmed deaths yet ...

2. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I hate to hear that Dumas got hit with the bad storm. I hope everyone are ok!!

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Good Thoughts and Prayers going out to all that are affected by these storms raging across the US.I hope they are all safe!

4. catmando2

catmando2 New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    It was terrible to hear of the tornadoes that hit Dumas. I pray that everyone there is safe. I live in Bradley County in Arkansas and one of those tornadoes was sighted and passed about 5 miles south of my home. It wasn't long after that I heard on the news that Dumas was hit. Then the second wave came through and I heard that another one was in line with Dumas and Back Gate.It was a very nerve wracking Saturday for everyone in south and southeast Arkansas

5. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    My thoughts and prayer for those hit by the storms

6. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    my thoughts and prayers are with all those that the storms passed over, especially in the dumas area. by the time it got to my area it was mainly heavy winds and rain, the worst had weakened some. hope no one was seriously injured and those hardest hit places get all the help they need to get back on their feet.

7. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I hope everyone is ok and that they can get on their feet at a rapid pace.Tornadoes are nothin to mess with! The season for NW Missouri is just around the corner.We keep our tv tuned in all the time when spotters call in and give the most recent updates!:crazy:

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Praying for the families that were affected by this storm.

9. SassyManxLady

SassyManxLady New Member

State:
    MO
    I will be keeping the folks of Dumas in my prayers as well as the other places that were hit this weekend.
    Sassy

10. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    In Oklahoma, we call all the weather reports on tornado activity "reality tv". It beats Dancing with the Stars hands down. The good Lord picks where the storms will hit and what they will do. We just hope he is happy with us individually.

11. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I hope everyone is OK in Dumas those are some wonderful people there. I go there every year duck hunting and they have always been very helpful and nice too. They will be in my prayers.

12. scout

scout Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I sure hope the people of Dumas get back on their feet soon. I can relate to what they are going through ecpecially after Rita ripped through our area back in 2005. I got to go to Dumas twice when attending the BOC W.D.M. gathering, and it seem like a nice little town.