DUH!!!

Discussion in 'Boating Stories' started by BIG GEORGE, Oct 13, 2007.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Went fishin last saturday with #3 son. Got home put the boat in the driveway and that was that. This week I didn't use my boat. Was able to get out on someone elses. Well, today I go out to do some periodic maintenance on the boat and trailer. I look at my tire and they are both a flea fart away from bein flat. I say to myself "DAM". Since puttin it in the driveway we have had two inches of rain. It seems that since backin it in I neglected to take the plug out from the last trip. That bad boy drained for about 8 minutes or so.

2. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    A "flea fart".. HAHAHA. I've done the same thing before, but then I'm a gurl. :wink:

3. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    One- Sell the boat- no more problems

Two- Turn the boat over like a canoe when you get home from fishing.

Three- Cut a hole in the house to store the boat.

Four-Tell it to quit raining during your season.

Five-Tie a string around your thumb or something like that to remind you to a. Unplug or b. plug the boat. Just remember what the string is to remind you of.

Six- Put solid tires on the trailer. Don't have to worry about nails either.

Seven- Sell the boat.

Eight- Shoot some holes in the bottom of the boat so if you forget to remove the plug it will still drain.

Nine- Tell the neighbor to keep his car out the garage, you are going to be using it from now on.

Ten- Unhook the boat when you get home from trips and stand it and the trailer bow side up against the garage like it was a shovel

Eleven- Spend 20,000 dollars and add on to the garage.

Twelve- Have your son keep the boat in his driveway and then it will be his fault if it happens again.

Thirteen (The magic number)- Sell the boat.

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Now hang in there George so far there has only been two BOC members to admit that this has ever happened to them.Look on the bright side if you would have put some tire air in that boat load of water you could have pulled it to the Georgia area and sold it for a premium.:smile2:

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Man ain't that the sad truth.

6. yeppa

yeppa New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    Been there---Done that!

7. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I "thought" I did that once , LOL!!!!

8. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Could of been worse BG you could of left the window's in your truck down lol :eek:oooh:

9. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yea, Brother J.W. "Thought" he done that once but he was mistaken! Riiiight! :confused2:
    Hang in there Brother, if I had a boat I'm sure I would end up doing something that would be even closer than a "flea's fart" :confused2::eek:oooh: away but at the moment I just can't think of what it might be!!!:smile2:
    I gotta remember that "Flea's Fart" thingy!:roll_eyes: :wink: :big_smile: :smile2: :smile2: ROFLMAO!!!
    "THX" for sharing!
    Fraternally,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Msg, but NOT the laughter!!]]]]]

10. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Well, George, at least you know your tires are good. LOL

11. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    I hate when that happens.
    You can look at it this way now you know that neither the boat or your tires leak.

12. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    George,
    I'm curios about this flea fart thingy. I personally have never witnessed a flea fart,and was just wondering what a flea fart amounts to.lmao

13. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    I thought it just just me that forgot the plug.

14. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Actually George the most impressive thing about this whole sordid affair is that you spelled "DUH" correctly.That represents a quantum leap in capability.If you were living down here,in the midst of this drought,you would be hailed as a conservationist of the first order if you drove your boat to a local lake and donated all that rainwater!!!:big_smile::smile2:Dare I say NOBEL PRIZE?????:eek:oooh::wink:Some folks have received it for far less!!!:smile2:

15. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    I read the post yesterday. Last night it rained... I have about 6 inches in one of my boats...who put the darn plug in anyhow? LOL

16. billNpam

billNpam Active Member

State:
    Alabama
    Been there done that got the Tee Shirt but burned the plague

17. brandonleeraab

brandonleeraab New Member

State:
    louisiana
    DONE THAT B4. tWICE!