DUH Bears

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by zappaf19, Sep 25, 2006.

1. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    I don't get to watch the Bears games often because I live 1/2 way between Indy and Chi. So I am stuck with the Colts! (sorry colts fans) BUT I saw the hi lights and it looks like Duh Bears pulled out a nail biter. Go Bears!
    Bill

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Bears have just enough O and more then enough D to make some noise this year. I really like their chances to go far.

3. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I can't wait until they square-off against some of the other big boys in the league.

4. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Tea is right there offense is not top notch but the D makes up for it. I to want to see how they do against better teams. I have my fingers crossed.
    Bill

5. slickback

slickback New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Bears are going all the way this year!! They finally have a QB who can throw accurately over 20 yards. If only their running game looked as good as it did the last few years, then they would really be scary with that defense!

6. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    All the way? I don't know. The NFC is the weaker conference, and it looks like they'll have no problem winning the division, so it is a possibility. But they still have the Seahawks, Giants, Pats, and another match with Minnesota to contend with. Other than that they have a very weak schedule. a number 1 or 2 seed could be in their future.

7. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Congrats to the Bears fans on the 3 - 0 start! We will see how good they are this weekend against Seattle!

8. navigator

navigator New Member

State:
    NC- Brunswick County
    yeah, I can't wait.

go bears.