ducks

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by quackkillsduxs, Nov 15, 2005.

1. quackkillsduxs

quackkillsduxs New Member

State:
    madison mississippi
    any tips on southern duck hunting im goin this weekend and cant get it out of my head.

2. flatheaddundee

flatheaddundee New Member

State:
    Madison,MS
    You might wanna focus on the deer instead of ducks. From what i hear your duck huntin place ain't all that great haha. Well have fun with them texan girls up there least you can chase them instead of ducks.

3. quackkillsduxs

State:
    madison mississippi
    hello dundee.
    willy must have blown my cover well alight

4. ASASIN

ASASIN New Member

State:
    Lawson Missouri
    Good luck chasing the ducks down south. I'm leaving on the 28th to go and film for the one and only Duck Commander!!!!!!!! Can't wait to meet Phil and the boys. Hunting has been excellent here in Missouri, you just have to do your scouting and find ducks away from everyone else, or get drawn into a conservation area. Putting over 200 miles a day on your truck at times is the best way to find those out of the way areas that aren't pressured that the ducks love so much. God bless.

5. quackkillsduxs

State:
    madison mississippi
    thanks ill probaly need it i talked to one guy and he said that there was 1000's of birds in arkasas but and the news paper said that there wasnt going to be alot of birds but there should be enough for an opening weekend! where are yall going with the duck commander

6. ASASIN

ASASIN New Member

State:
    Lawson Missouri
    As of right now I know I'll hunt with him in Louisiana and South Texas. He'd mentioned other places, but not sure about them yet. I'm going to try my darndest to get him to come to Missouri and hunt a public land spot I've got and also another hole in Kansas as well. Would make for some excellent video for sure. God bless.

7. flatheaddundee

flatheaddundee New Member

State:
    Madison,MS
    Asasin you are one very lucky man. I always wanted to meet old phil.

8. ASASIN

ASASIN New Member

State:
    Lawson Missouri
    Yes I am. I consider myself very fortunate and thank the Good Lord for my good fortunes. Always dream big and never give up on those dreams and they'll lead you as far as you take them when you put 110% into it. God bless. Mike

9. quackkillsduxs

State:
    madison mississippi
    asasan has anybody told you you look like the ken off primos that films

10. ASASIN

ASASIN New Member

State:
    Lawson Missouri
    Nope, first time for that one. Kenneth Lancaster I'm assuming. God bless.

11. davesoutfishing

davesoutfishing New Member

State:
    Menominee Michigan
    Asasin.... if ya wanna goose hunt in Iowa I can arrange a trip promise in limits and seeing alot of big birds pm me if ya want