Dryersburg Area Members!!

Discussion in 'TENNESSEE RIVERS TALK' started by MRR, Mar 18, 2007.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    I'm most likely going to working in Dryersburg area for at least a couple of weeks and was wondering if there is any members in that area.Don't know a lot about Tenn but looks like somre good fishing areae. Let me know soon please .Don't know for sure when we're leaving possibly next week. Thanks in advance.

2. jonnnyboy

jonnnyboy New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    John, greetings! Do you mean Dyersburg instead of Dryersburg? If so, the northwest corner of Tennessee is a mecca for fishermen and hunters. We have lots of small waters, the nation's mightiest river and then there's the most beautiful lake you will ever see: Reelfoot. Another question: will you be bringing your boat and if so, what kind and size? The fishing here is turning on even as we speak. As some say locally, "It's on like a neckbone!" Come on over and see us.

Jon

3. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Can't anyone else help John out in the area?

Thanks Johnny for your response!

Thanks to anyone who can give him any pointers!

Cheryl

4. rwilley3

rwilley3 New Member

State:
    Brighton, Tenne
    I live about 1/2 way between Memphis and Dyersburg. I will not be able to fish for next couple of Sat around here because of son's b'day this weekend and juvenile turkey hunt the following. Send me a PM with what kind of fishing you want to do and dates and I will let you know what I know.