Drumroll please.....

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by jlingle, Feb 22, 2008.

1. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    Speaking of favorite things to do on icy days.....

My wife is pregnant with our 3rd bundle of joy. Total surprise, & I ain't woofin' neither. We didn't see this coming. Whether it was planned by us or not, God knew exactly what he was doing. He wanted us to have another kid, and that's what's gonna happen. After the initial SHOCK has passed, we're both extremely excited. Everybody is poking fun at us & telling us that it's gonna be twins now. Yep, twins run in the family if you're wondering..... that scares the fool out of me. 3 kids could actually be 4. My wife is having uncontrollable morning sickness, which a dr friend has told us is a sign of twins as well.... man I'm really looking forward to the ultrasound so my mind can be put at ease.

I guess the catfishing, trapping, pig hunting, and everything else will be cut down for a while. I gotta turn our garage into a 4th bedroom, so we'll have plenty of room for each of the kids. I also have to finish out the work in the other 2 bathrooms that I'd started & never completed.

Just like my 6 year old son said when we told him about the new baby coming, "this whole new baby thing is gonna change my life forever!":smile2:

2. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Congrats on the new baby or babies. Has anyone in your family ever had triplets?:smile2: Just messing with you brother. Congrats on the joy and prayers for you and yours.
    After the second baby me and the wife agreed that was a good place to stop. We figured out what was causing it and had it fixed. She was in and out the same day with minimal sourness or discomfort. I just had to pamper her for a few weeks. I was very appreciative she was the one that visited the plumber and not me.:roll_eyes:
    Thanks
    David

3. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Congrats on the new soon to be addition or additions to the family.
    Glad it's you and not me...lol :wink:
    I have 4 boys (already gone) and I have my 3 yr old daughter and thats enough for me. :big_smile:

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    congrats brother, I remember how it felt to get the word that my wife was with child.

5. razorback

razorback New Member

State:
    Camp Lejeune, N.C.
    typical, you were just poking fun and she went and took it serious.:wink:
    congrats brother....

6. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Not only are you lucky catching Walleye and Smallies, but apparently popping out kids.... no, that's your wife.....

Congrats!

7. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Gosh, Jerrod, I just don't know what to say.... Congratulations, I guess. LOL

8. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    My first wife had her plumbing done after our second son. Guees what? I became the father of a beutiful little girl. Still my little girl. Found myself a plumber real quick.

9. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Be sure & check the laws in your state about your garage. Here if you leave tha door on the outside so it still looks like a garage you ur taxes won't go up!!!! But u can still insulate the inside & do whatever to make it a room, just leave the door outside. I had a buddy do this to his garage & took the door off to put in windows, his taxes went way up, The inspector said if he would have added windows to the side & left the door it wouldn't have changed anything!:wink: Plus u add value to the house....depending on where ur at it might go up or down taking out the garage, but most places it's goes up due to adding liveable space & square footage!!!!

10. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    congrats on the new addition ' s ?

11. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    LOL:smile2:
    I would hope it the plumbing job was not a success we would have known by now.:smile2::roll_eyes::eek:oooh::crazy:

Thanks
    David

12. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Thats what I thought. It was 5 yrs later.

13. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    :ah::ah::ah::ah::ah::ah::confuse::too_sad:
    Why did you have to go and take some of the fun out of it. Well not really.:smile2:
    At least twins or even triplets don't run in my family.:eek:oooh::crazy::roll_eyes::smile2:

Thanks
    David

14. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    congrats brother!

15. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Congrats Jerrod! Sounds like your in for some real fun.:big_smile:

16. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Congratulations Jerrod on the new addition(s) to the family :cool2:.

17. troutline

troutline New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Congrats on the new kid(s). Looks like you really enjoy those icy days lol.