Dropping in to say hello.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by vacatfish, Mar 18, 2006.

1. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    Well been afew since i was last here. but as always i see new and better things have came. if no other site on the internet is ever changing and frowing this one is.

The family has got biger. and the getting around the site has got better. i see nothing but changes in all good ways.

Thank you paul sis and the mods for all you do for the family. you can very well see alot of hard work and time have been put into everything here.

I have enjoyed it a;; from april 8th 2002 and going to keep on enjoying it april 8th will mark my 4th year. thanks for letting me be here this long.

Hello brothers and sisters. and welcome and hello to the new brothers and sisters. as the saying here gos you aint seen nothing yet. we are the best and the best as it gets. love you all.

2. Lngbo

Lngbo New Member

State:
    Marion Ark
    Hi Randy, always nice to meet a brother.

3. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    ya said a mouthfull there Buster. It is the best and getting better.

4. Gone fishin 4 kittys

Gone fishin 4 kittys New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Randy,

Welcome back!!

5. balddaddy91

balddaddy91 New Member

State:
    East Liverpool,Oh
    Welcome back:0a25:

6. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Nice to see you around again Randy. Life treating you allright nowadays?

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Nice to see ya postin Randy, hope all is well.

8. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    Thanks all for the welcomes back. tea brother i like that profile photo babe is growing fast.

Brother gone fishing for kittys how have you been. i was thinking about you the other day wondering how that sugar is doing. hope your doing well and catching all the big ones.

I does feel good to be back.

Brother life been treating ok. would treat better if it would put some catfish on the ol hook.

Glad to see all doing well. Talk soon.

9. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Good to hear from you.Hope you have been doing well.I hope you will stay around a while,as I enjoy your threads.You made my day.Thanks,peewee-williams

10. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Hey Randy, Good to hear from you. I've been gone for a couple of years and just got back a week or so ago myself. I've been looking through different posts and the members list trying to find some of the "old-timers" but I couldn't find you. There was some threads on homemade fish bait and when I didn't see you helping them out it made me wonder about you. It sure is nice to come home ain't it.
    ST

11. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Randy and Greg, welcome back.

12. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Randy,

Welcome back. Been missin your nice and insightful posts!

:)

13. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    You know it really makes my day to see more of the first members making there way back. thank you all for the welcomes seedtick it is wonderful to be back. i just cant say enuff about the wonderful job that pauk sis and the mods do here.

It's ever changing and ever growing. almost each time you visit the family you find something new done paul brother i love the layout that the site has now lifts the sprits alot better.

One thing i have been wondering and mis deerly is where is the boc store at now.

Thanks again all. love you all.