Drooling today

Discussion in 'Fishing Reel Review' started by BIG_D, Sep 14, 2009.

1. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    Went to BP. today seen the ABU Record HC reel man that thing is smooooooth i want i want i want lol gota have me one of those i may be sleeping in the garage lol was also drooling over the jon boats but i think i was worse over the reel:wink:

2. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    Dallas ,, you will not be dissappointed if you bought a set.:cool2:.They are the smoothest and farthest casting reels I own, besides my morrums. I hope the wife don't hurt you to bad:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::wink:

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Dallas I will look forward to viewing the reel pic in the next few weeks. I see you have the fever and their is no shots available to help.:wink:

4. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    yes there is a shot Mickey to slow my fever and her name is TINA:eek:oooh::smile2::smile2::smile2:LOL

5. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    thats funny right there. :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2: but most likely very true.:sad2:

6. Spider

Spider New Member

State:
    Hamburg, PA
    They are slick reels. I have the RCN61HC (left hand high capacity). I really like this reel. Can't wait to hook into something of size with it. They are extremly smooth and cast like a dream. I got mine on sale plus got $20 back from ABU. Ended up paying $129. As can be seen in the pic, the size of the RCN61HC (chrome) is pretty much identical to my 6601 (red) next to it. The RCN has much smoother operation feel though.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2009
  7. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    it is true lol and no i am not hen peck'd lol i just have hen house ways lol:smile2::smile2::smile2:

8. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    better to be in the hen house than the dog house my friend. :wink::smile2:

9. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    you got that right Brian

10. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Dallas if you buy another abu, get the record 60 HC, I own about 20 abus and they are the best by far, I hardly use my other ones...well worth the money

11. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Dallas You won't be sorry if you bite the bullet and buy that puppy they be an outstanding reel.I know you like a good deal so I have to tell you the story. Last year I was over in Omaha at Cabelas and was back in there Bargain Bin and they had a 60 Record HC reel hanging on the wall (No Box Who cares cause I don't fish with the box) but the price on the reel was $89.00 dollars,I check the reel out and it works Perfectly,even had 40 pound Berkley high vis.line on it.Well the little lady was with me (Big Bula Mae) and shes looking at me out of the corner of her eye(Bad Carma if you get my drift) and says You Ain't going to buy that reel are you??? You have Too many Damn reels now and if you live to be 100 years old you will Never use all of um!!! Well I throws caution to the wind and says YUP,That was the Easy part of the Discussion the hard part was getting her to dig down in her purse and whip a hundred dollar bill on me,Almost had to throw a tantrum right there in the bargain bin but I got the reel. A Mans got to do what a mans got to do Right ?? Needless to say Old John Boy didn't get no nic nick for a week or so but I have the reel and It was worth it!!!! J.D.

12. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Buy the reel and hide it! :cool2: :big_smile:

13. Colsrob

Colsrob Active Member

State:
    Ohio, Columbus
    Dallas, you have a boat now. You don't need long casting reels anymore.:big_smile: Just sit over the fish, and drop the line straight down over the side.:wink:

14. Colsrob

Colsrob Active Member

State:
    Ohio, Columbus
    So, basically you're saying that the Record HC is better than sex?:smile2:

15. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    one thing about it the reel will last longer than the sex lmao:crazy::eek:oooh::smile2:

16. Colsrob

Colsrob Active Member

State:
    Ohio, Columbus
    Only because you can't pass the sex along in your Will.:smile2:

17. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    lol Rob you are a mess lol:smile2::smile2::smile2: