Drinking Fountain

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Deltalover, Jan 27, 2006.

1. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Out where I have been working, there is a fountain dealership and everyday they been test driving these boats. I doubt I could afford the gas to get one on plane! This one was clocked by gps at 104 mph. Pilot said there was plenty left and they were gonna bring back in and put 3 larger props on it!
    I tried to get a picture of it on plane, but with my shutter lag, well the boat was gone! The day before, they had one hit 110 mph! You can pick this one up for $750,000 and change!

Attached Files:

2. willisjj

willisjj Guest

I only wish I could afford that, lol. We don't even have enough water here in Oklahoma to float a boat that size and pretty soon we won't need a boat of any size if we don't get some rain! Thanks for the pictures though!

3. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    now now, Eufalla and Grand could handle a boat that size, if they were at normal stage.

Nice lookin boat, thanks for the pics!

4. bearcat

bearcat Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    Nice boat pics. Wow was that three super charged big block chevy motors. Awsome HP there. That would be a fun ride.

5. Catbird

Catbird New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, Ohio
    Delta, would you please stop by and give them a deposit on one for me? :)

6. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    They should call it guzzel!
    Bill

7. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    110 on water...that cruzing....

8. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    I wonder if they come with a trolling motor? lol :rolleyes:

9. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Fountains are built right down the road a piece in Chocowinity, NC or you might say Little Washington, NC,. Built on the banks of the Pamlico river
    They used to be race boat, but now they are using the same hull design for fishing boats, mainly what we call a SKS boat, (Southern Kingfish Association).
    Former president George Bush bought a highspeed fishing version right before he turned the Whitehouse over to Clinton.

They also employee a retired Navy Seal and a former member of Seal Team 6 for those of you that have read anything about 6 and what its function was.
    His job is handling DOD contracts,The whole Mil-Spec thing and things like how to mount twin 50's on the foredeck and Stingers on the aft deck. (who knows what they put on em)
    The Navy uses them as a highspeed STAB.
    Cool boats but not practical for anything other then racing in my opinion.
    It doesn't take 900 horsepower in outboards on a center console to catch kings. You could run a 54 foot Buddy Davis cheaper and have 3 times the boat to boot.
    Purely nothing more then a toy for the wealthy with little justifiable function in my book, but a nice boat with a very proven hull design in racing circles.

10. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    What keeps those babies from going airborne? And what kinds of lures can be trolled at 110mph?