Drinkin'

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MsMixalot, Jun 25, 2009.

1. MsMixalot

MsMixalot New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    A statement made to me got me thinkin'. That statement was {I don't drink and don't like anyone who does} Hmmm..... How small and closed minded a person must be to say such a thing. Choosing not to drink is an individual's own decision, but saying you don't like anyone who does is total bs. Not everyone who takes a drink now and again is a drunk and a lot of people only have a drink a couple times a year on special occasions. For just a moment, I felt a little rage when I read that little ditty. Some of the most interesting and wonderful people I know wouldn't be in my life right now if I felt that way. And for the record, I personally only have a fruity daquiri of some kind on a VERY RARE occasion. (Yeah, imagine that, a bartender who doesn't drink!!) I gues what I'm really getting at is everybody has their vices, but those things don't make them any less worthy of knowing. And if you never give someone a chance because of 1 detail, you could miss the best person to ever step into your life. So let those without fault cast the first stone.

2. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Carole as we all know there are many people who can't see past there own eye's...It's there way or the highway.

3. FLATHEAD STEVE

FLATHEAD STEVE New Member

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    If your refering to who I think you are.....He was just joking!:wink:

4. FLATHEAD STEVE

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    (QUOTE) Actually i don't drink and don't like anyone who does.:eek:oooh: I've become quite proficient at lieing and currently studying other dirty deeds. Carole, MAKE some post. 10 is a start. (QUOTE)

The proficient at lieing part is what makes this a "JOKE" Im his buddy and I drink...so do alot of his freinds, I think his wife even drinks on occasion!

5. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

:big_smile: Steve, thanks. When I first read this particular post of John's, I took it the wrong way myself! Couldn't figure out why he'd say that, didn't sound like him :eek:oooh:. After I reread it this afternoon, I GOT it, the joke part.

But hey, he told her to make some posts. :wink::smile2:

6. MsMixalot

MsMixalot New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Nothing personal, I was just gettin' riled up. And I did need to make some posts so no offense (given or taken). Still think everything I said was true and I know HE was jokin:big_smile:

7. tyrupp

tyrupp New Member

State:
    Ellis,Kans
    Welcome aboard, Don't worry about it.

8. FLATHEAD STEVE

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    Sorry, I forgot to welcome you to the BOC

Welcome to the BOC! you will like it here.....full of drinkers LMAO!

9. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Hey Carole, welcome to the BOC:big_smile:

10. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    im havin a beer right now, and everybody likes me! :cool2::wink: nah, not really, but i am havin a beer

11. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Sorry I have to be the one to reveal this dastardly secret but Carole isnt a girl but a gay lumberjack from British Columbia.His/her real name is Carl!!:crazy::eek:oooh:It tends bar in a local steakhouse ,and is easily recognized because H/H wears a pink Tutu and fuzzy pink rabbit slippers.If that wasnt enough ID just look for the FRUITY Daquiri with the little pink umbrella.Seems Carl was run out of BC by a bunch of angry lumberjack wives that didnt want him hanging out in camp with their husbands. Carl was a lot cuter than some of the wives.:big_smile::crazy::cool2:If memory serves me lots of religions use wine in their services so I would hate to think everybody was down on their pastor for having a little wine!!!:big_smile::smile2:So drink up Carl needs the tips.:big_smile::wink::smile2:If I could figure out where he/she works I might even buy her a fruity daquiri,but then without a picture to go by,I might get the wrong lumberjack and get beat up.:big_smile::wink::smile2:

12. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2: where the hell did that come from?

13. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Its kind of an insider joke with MSMixalot and me.I have been chiding her about posting an avatar.:big_smile::smile2:Or do I mean him???:eek:oooh::smile2:

14. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    no wonder she/him/it drinks:eek:oooh::smile2::smile2:

15. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Lmao after a brutal verbal attack like that the mister/miss may never be heard from agian:smile2:

16. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Well Carole, at least YOU get a crazy gay Canadian lumberjack story.

I didn't put up an avatar for three months when I first started participating, and folks were saying I was really a "greasy old man". :angry::tounge_out::smile2:

Jim, she's actually a Burke County girl. I'd mind my manners if I were you. :wink:

17. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Would that be BURKE county British Columbia.!:smile2::big_smile:Guess I better be good.Would hate to find a poisoned olive in my Martini one day.:smile2:Still without a picture all things are possible......:wink:Sorry Tanya but I didnt know about your pre avatar sordid past.:smile2::big_smile:Greasy old man indeed.:crazy:

18. MsMixalot

MsMixalot New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    If anybody believes that garbage, you must ALL be drunk. Come on down and visit, but if you're looking for a big gay lumberjack, you'll be sadly disappointed!! (I do think I might look good in a tutu though!) LOL :tounge_out:

19. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Shoo wee somone pass me a beer will ya?:smile2:

20. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Carole is no lumberjack! :big_smile: LM_O

[youtubevid]PiHgtNICpUc&feature[/youtubevid]