Driftmaster

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Holder Review' started by foodsaver, Apr 18, 2006.

1. foodsaver

foodsaver New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I have some driftmaster style rod holders and the flat 2 hole bases. I also have an aluminum jon boat. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas to mount those bases to the round bills or should I bolt 2x4's down the side of the boat and mount to that? The problem I see with mounting the 2x4's is that it will be at an angle and I need them to be flat and level. For those of you with jon boats how have you mounted the driftmasters to your boat? Please don't refer me to the library as I have looked and didn't see anything that applied to this situation.
    Thanks
    Craig

Also does anyone know how I can donate a foodsaver to be given away in a contest?

2. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Craig,
    Yes there is! I don't know how to do a link so I can't show you where but I made some to mount D.M's om the round side rails of my johnboat and the pics of them are in the library. If not exactly what you need they may give you an idea to work from...W

3. gofish

gofish New Member

State:
    Greenville MS
  4. droptines

droptines New Member

heys guys im not trying to play on the forum but i need three more posts before i can look at the rod holders on this topic.2 or 3 more replys to follow.

5. droptines

droptines New Member

has to be at least 15 characters

6. droptines

droptines New Member

one or two more of these and ill be set

7. droptines

droptines New Member

this one should do it.need to make me some good rodholders