Driftmaster mounts on V-cat

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Holder Review' started by Zing, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Zing

Zing Member

State:
    Tennessee
    anyone have driftmaster mounts and holders of sea ark v-cat. Which mount did you use on sides?

2. stump jumper

stump jumper New Member

State:
    illinois
    hey cabelas have the left handed thread in the clearance bin on their web sit for under 3$ reg like 8$ the right hand thread is about 6$ star bases about ttree inchs of flat to mount:wink:

3. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    I will try and find it. but I have a few shots somewhere showing them mounted on one.
    Guessing your getting the new boat?
    pete

4. Zing

Zing Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Pete I picked it up saturday, saw the 240 at boat show, loved it but a little outside my price range. any help sure would be apprecieted.

5. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    :big_smile: Congrats on your new Sea Ark. They sure do build a nice boat. How about some pics when you get time?

Thanks
    David

6. ROCKFORD

ROCKFORD New Member

State:
    MO
    Zing, Good choice, I ordered mine last week. Any ideas on how to rig would be gratly appreciated.

7. Zing

Zing Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Welcome Jim to the BOC, there is a lot of knowledge on this site you will enjoy it and I love the boat I put the 115 yamaha on it I was really impressed on how it rode, and I've picked out the rod holders but I would hate to start drilling and mess up. So hopefully I can get some one with a V-Cat to respond. I'm just not sure about the mounts.

8. ROCKFORD

ROCKFORD New Member

State:
    MO
    Thanks Zing, I'm looking forward to fishing at night, (which will be new for me) any recomends for mounting lights ; or is this something that is not needed?

9. Zing

Zing Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I only use the lights on the boat for night fishing. where I'm fishing in the picture is below a dam and it is lit up from the light around us. But like I said I only use the running lights on the boat and when I need it flash light or spot light. the latter for running on the river.

10. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Richard theres a few pictures on the site with them mounted. I think Deerhunteer 01 has some on here showing them mounted on the boat they did the filming out of.
    Good luck with the new boat I will have to get a ride in it.
    Hope my new boat is in by the end of March.:sad2:
    Also come over and look how I mounted the rod rack across the back of mine. We may be able to fix one up for yours like it.

Pete