Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have driftmaster mounts and holders of sea ark v-cat. Which mount did you use on sides?

·
Registered
304 Posts
hey cabelas have the left handed thread in the clearance bin on their web sit for under 3$ reg like 8$ the right hand thread is about 6$ star bases about ttree inchs of flat to mount:wink:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pete I picked it up saturday, saw the 240 at boat show, loved it but a little outside my price range. any help sure would be apprecieted.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome Jim to the BOC, there is a lot of knowledge on this site you will enjoy it and I love the boat I put the 115 yamaha on it I was really impressed on how it rode, and I've picked out the rod holders but I would hate to start drilling and mess up. So hopefully I can get some one with a V-Cat to respond. I'm just not sure about the mounts.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I only use the lights on the boat for night fishing. where I'm fishing in the picture is below a dam and it is lit up from the light around us. But like I said I only use the running lights on the boat and when I need it flash light or spot light. the latter for running on the river.

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
I only use the lights on the boat for night fishing. where I'm fishing in the picture is below a dam and it is lit up from the light around us. But like I said I only use the running lights on the boat and when I need it flash light or spot light. the latter for running on the river.
Richard theres a few pictures on the site with them mounted. I think Deerhunteer 01 has some on here showing them mounted on the boat they did the filming out of.
Good luck with the new boat I will have to get a ride in it.
Hope my new boat is in by the end of March.:sad2:
Also come over and look how I mounted the rod rack across the back of mine. We may be able to fix one up for yours like it.

Pete

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.