drift masters or others rod holders

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by huls1, Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huls1

huls1 New Member

State:
    alabama
    looking for some driftmaster rod holders, (the 3/8 or 1/2 inch) or any others that i can use for other than catfishing (crappie ect). i have my monster rod holders mounted for all my catfishing but will be mounting these in other locations on my little boat

2. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    Terry, i have some homemade and driftmaster holders that i need to part with. I will show some pic's and you can let me know if you are interested.
    the homemade or from stainless steel and are 1/2, the others are 1/2 and 3/8. If your interested they will be $5.00 each plus shipping.

Attached Files:

3. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    thanks for your support with the monster rod holders! many people are not aware of this as i dont advertize these on the boc! but the monster also has small game rod holders! let me know how many your lookin for and ill work you up a special BOC price!

Attached Files:

4. Steve Douglas

State:
    Kentucky
    if your buying 10 at a time they are 9.00 without bases and 12.00 with bases!

5. huls1

huls1 New Member

State:
    alabama
    Steve, i will shoot you a email in a few days to let you know for sure but i think 6 and the bases is what i will need, if these are half as good as the bigger ones they will work great for me

6. Tool958

Tool958 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Steve, I just bought some Monster Rod holders off of you and they are great, every bit as good as what everyone says. My question is, are thay the same base as the smaller rod holders? What I'm getting at, would they fit in my Monster bases?

7. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    I need some how much for 18 with bases?

8. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    the big rod holders are half inch thread. the small holders are three eighths

9. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    you can contact steve and see his products at www.monsterrodholders.com

10. Steve Douglas

State:
    Kentucky
    thanks for your support and a good reveiw! but yea they are seperate base, 3/8 ini guess tho a guy could buy a small extension from 1/2 to 3/8 adapter! id say lowes would have somthing! i will look into it!

11. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    I had the same problem I didn't want to drill more holes in my front rack.I just took a two inch long 1/2 piece of all thread and tig welded a nut at the top then threaded the inside to the 3/8 16 to use the smaller crappie rod holders.If you can't find or have the tools to make yourself shoot me a p.m. and I will get you hooked up for the cost of materials.One of the advantages of being a tool and die machinist.We can get them adapted.
    Good luck

12. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    Steve i tried to send you a pm but my question is: will the bases of your rod holders fit the rails of a pontoon? Also what colors do your rod holders come in?

13. Steve Douglas

State:
    Kentucky
    yes i have 1in.x2in. bases for pontoon rails, sorry but red and black is all we offer, its kinda like our trademark!

14. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio

Trust me, they look good on anything! :D

15. Tool958

Tool958 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks for the reply. I will look into that. We fish Kentucky Lake every year for crappie and catfish and would really be handy to switch back and forth for both types of holders.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.