Dresden In-Law or Out- Law Hunt Camp.. LOL.. 12/19/09

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Dec 19, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Glad we had Walt (Wolfman) in the area today. We needed a good camera man to end the day deer hunting! :wink: Today was one that was sweet and sour. Started out the morning seeing good bucks on the first drive in the first real snow this winter! Two of these dandies were shot on this drive by my friends. Both were eight points. Andy shot the biggest one, and Mark shot the other. Both were big bucks! And wall worthy. After that, the day went slower than usual only seeing a few more deer. But a great start to the two day season that is running this weekend. Hopefully, some more good ones will show again tomorrow. We have some other properties to hunt. Here is a few pic.s of the guys and the deer from today !!! rollo

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 19, 2009
  2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Andy and Mark's deer!!! rollo

Attached Files:

3. opposum

opposum Active Member

State:
    Missouri
    Nice deer. What kind of season is it? Muzzle loader Season started today in Missouri. I may give it a try in the morning.

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    We have an extended two day gun season here. Shotguns are still legal through tomorrow. Then we have muzzle loader season in a couple weeks. Both of these deer were taken with a shot gun. I carry my T/C muzzel loader no matter what. Thats my favorite, gun. Andy's buck was shot at alittle over 120yds today, with open sights! A hellova shot! But, he has made some other shots like that in the past. So we weren't suprised. We had a ton of fun hunting out there in the snow! Too bad we don't get more hunting days like today brought! rollo

5. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Good hunting and good luck sunday.

6. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Couply of fine lookin' Bucks. Great Job Guys. And wish you the best of luck today and in the weeks to come...

7. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    those are some nice bucks congrats to the guys

8. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    Nice couple of bucks. Hope u guys do good today also.