Dresden boat ramp

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Jun 23, 2007.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    the company i work for paved the new parking lot and roadway for the ramp. it is all complete as far as i know. i have been using it for a while now. you bros should come check it out. it is a nice area. be careful though if boating. there isn't much water in the dresden area, and i wouldn't advise big boats to drop there... just thought i would give you all an update. directions are main st. to muskingum ave. turn left before the bridge at the high school. follow the pavement to the water....goodluck.

2. bro_catfish

bro_catfish New Member

State:
    Ohio ,Coshocton County
    Thats awesome!
    Im looking forward to getting up there , hows the bank fishing look?

3. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    How far upriver have you come? Any good spots from the fridges on down?
    Actually I've slowed down and am "rediscovering" some nice pots, real close to home.

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i have come clear up to the coshocton ramp, there are plenty of good looking areas below the fridges.. watch out for boat traffic now. there was a ton of boaters out last night tearing up their stuff. lol that is a nice stretch up there, i'm glad your slowing down to check them out. probably saving on gas as well...rollo

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    bankfishing is accessible. get there early though, plenty of people fishing this area now.

6. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    I went down to the mouth of Wills Creek Wednesday. It had rained the other day and I spent 20 minutes at the ramp draining it. Yet, when I got to the big riffle it was even lower than when I dragged, yet this time I made it with no problem, even with a full bait tank and a fishing partner.... I think I may have had water in the hull which weighed me down. Still only seem to be running 22 -23 mph though. People told me it should do 32-37. I wonder if my X135 is wrong?

7. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    there is one place to get thru the riffle, no wider than the width of your boat hardly. you probably just hit it right. i dunno about your boat, you haven't taken me in it yet:smile2:.

8. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Thanks for the heads up Rollo. I'll try to make a trip up that way this year for sure now. That ramp will cut an hour off my motoring time lol.