Dreamcatcher

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by jerseycat9, Mar 26, 2007.

1. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Im not sure if this is a sore subject but does anyone know what Dreamcatcher he hasnt been around and if he is all right?

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Was wondering the same thing. Sent him a PM last week with no reply yet. Has not been on the board for some time. Tried to do a yellow pages search for detroit and came up with tons of phone numbers.

Hope all is well, Vic is a great man.

3. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    He hasnt been on since mid february and thats not like him to take off and not post on why he is gone

4. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I have been wondering the same. I hung out with him most of the National Gathering and went fishing with him, he is a great person! Please if anyone has any info on what's up with him let us know.

5. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Last I heard, he was running

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I was wondering also. Prayers have been sent that all is ok with him and his family!!! Vic is a great guy!

7. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I didn't realize he was MIA... I just thought he was hangin' out in places I wasn't...:roll_eyes:

Ol' Man
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Make crime pay, become a lawyer. (Will Rogers)

8. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    I also noticed he wasn't around much anymore. I enjoyed meeting him at national and also sent him a pm a long time ago asking about him, but also got the same answer as you, matt...nothin'. Hopefully he's just takin' a break and spending some more time with the family. Which I'm sure is what's going on. Where ARE ya, VIC!?!?!?

-Red

9. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    I'd noticed that he hadn't been around. Vic was the first person I met in person from BOC. He came up behind me calling my name in the motel parking lot at the 06 National. I couldn't think of his name at the time. :embarassed:
    He's a top notch guy!