Dreamcatcher MIA ???

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by SubnetZero, Jul 31, 2007.

1. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    Haven't seen a post by Dreamcatcher in quite sometime and looks like he hasn't logged on in almost a month.. Hope all is well with him.

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Talked to him a few weeks ago, he said he is busy with life and such.

Hope he hurrys back. Even though he is from Michigan, lol.

3. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    I aint seem him around nethier.

4. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Last I knew, he was about to embark on a "colon cleansing" procedure... maybe we got cleansed out of his system...

5. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I actually won a reel from him on ebay recently and didn't realize it was him at first. The name sounded familiar and with a Michigan addy and I knew that's where he lived and it being a big catfish reel, I wondered if it might be good old Dreamcatcher! When he emailed me to let me know that he had shipped it out, he made mention that he was from TN when he'd seen my mailing address. I emailed him back and asked him if he was Dreamcatcher from the BOC. He responded with a yes and got a big kick out of the fact that we ran into one another on ebay! We didn't have any further discussion, I assume he's ok.

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks for the heads up on Vic, I will have to bid on one and never pay, lol.

Then let him know it's me after about 10 emails back and forth. lol

7. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Uh Oh never a good signd when a fellow catter starts auctioning off gear :embarassed: Dont do it Vick resist the dark side:wink:

8. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    he is the one person i miss from the good ol days when i used to be here ALL the time lol vic whats going on bro? and how you been???? :big_smile: