Dream land

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by smitty1963, Jul 28, 2008.

1. smitty1963

smitty1963 New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Most of you will probably think I have lost my mind but I experienced a dream last night that felt pretty real, anyway I had caught a 105 pound Blue cat on the James River:confused2: When I woke up I was looking for that monster. I told my wife about it and she laughed and said that I had catfish on the brain:smile2::smile2::smile2: Is this a prelude to things to come?????

2. Tyme2fish

Tyme2fish New Member

State:
    Greenville,Indi
    I was watching a salt water show where the marlin or whatever was spooling the line too fast. They then attached another rod with a swivel snap to the first rod's reel and threw the first rod overboard. They then fished with the second rod until the first rod could be recovered and landed the fish.

That night I had a dream like yours and was yelling at my partner to attach another rod and line to my rod and reel!! It was only a 80 pound cat in my dream.:eek:oooh:

3. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    we have a resident dream interpreter. im sure she'll be along shortly:wink:
    Fish

To see fish swimming in your dream, signifies insights from your unconscious mind. Thus to catch a fish, represents insights which have been brought to the surface. The fish is also an ancient symbol of Christianity and Christian beliefs. Consider also the common phrases "like a cold fish", "fish out of water" or something that is "fishy" about a situation. It may also imply a slippery or elusive situation.

To dream that you are eating fish, symbolizes your beliefs, spirituality, luck, energy and nourishment. It is food for the soul.

To dream of cooking fish, indicates that you are incorporating your new realizations with your spiritual feelings and knowledge.

To dream that you are cleaning fish, suggests that you are altering your emotional expression in a way that will be presentable to others. You are censoring yourself and not expressing how you completely feel.

4. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    What ya need me for???? You already did the work for me.:wink:

However, I would say that since he had a dream about a particular kind of fish and catching it at a familiar spot, his wife was right.....fish on the brain!:smile2:

I hope you are one of the lucky ones and this was a "ESP" dream and you get that fish!:big_smile:

5. germanmudfish

germanmudfish New Member

State:
    Gray, GA
    I dreamed I broke the world record for blues by fishing the Mississippi and caught a monster. When everyone was asking about tackle and line, rod and reel, etc. All I could say was that it was homemade. No endorsements there LOLOLOLOLOLOL. This would be my luck. Keep dreaming those dreams, never know when they will come to fruition. :wink: