Dream gun for next season

Discussion in 'Small Game Hunting' started by Duane, Mar 6, 2006.

1. Duane

Duane New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Okay guys whats you next purchase for next seaso me im looking hard at a Ruger single six with 9 1/2 barrel

2. topjimmy

topjimmy New Member

State:
    AZ
    Put me down for a Bushmaster M4.

3. Chanellocked

Chanellocked New Member

State:
    Lake St. Louis, MO
    Remington 1100 or 11-87 Premier in 12ga:cool:

4. triggerhappy

triggerhappy New Member

State:
    IL
    I hope to get myself a pistol for my 21st and then at the end of summer a Marlin 44mag...(who knows I may go crazy and get a 444 or a 45-70 if a deal presents itself;))

5. riverbud55

riverbud55 Well-Known Member

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    like I need another gun, but sure would like to get a model 94 before there gone forever but saw there going for 800 to 900 dollars, just a little much now

6. Rajun_Cajun

Rajun_Cajun New Member

State:
    Olathe, Kansas
    i need some new calls and a new .22

7. catman872

catman872 Member

State:
    missouri
    anything in 7mm rem mag *drool*

8. backwoods

backwoods New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    I need a new 12ga auto for rabbit hunting so I can retire my 835 mossberg pump.

9. onlyone

onlyone New Member

State:
    SE Kansas
    a savage 93R17 GV in .17 HMR

10. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I have ordered and am waiting for a Browning 12 gauge Silver Hunter to show up. It should be here the first part of next week. Oh boy, can hardly wait. I will be looking for someone to teach me the art of clays but you can believe I will be on the targets soon after pick up. I will have to find a safe place to play.

I hunted when I was younger but quit because It seemed to me that most everybody I knew was careless. I even had some people laugh at me for going what they called overboard with safty. To me it is just using good sence, little things, like if you are using a over/under then keep it broke open when moving around, if it's an auto keep chamber open. People should have it figured out by now. It's almost always an empty gun that kills someone. Or you here this, I was sure the safty was on. I am safe with all guns and require anyone around me to be the same. I will call you on it quick. My life and the life of others are too important to me not to use a few safty rules.

Sorry I went off there for a minute.

Oh yea, Browning 12 gauge, comming soom, boy oh boy, happy happy.

I hope you all enjoy your new ones also and be safe

Danny

11. ccromwell78

ccromwell78 New Member

State:
    IL
    May not be a "Dream gun" but I got a neat one a ew weeks ago that I am ready to take out with the pups. It is what the call a Garcia Bronco. It is a .410 and .22 over/under but it has a twist open barrel and to switch barrels you have to lift the rear sight. This gun is a survivor type gun with a skeleton stock. I won't be able to get alot of rounds off quick but my shooting should get better.

12. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Ihave had a ruger single/six w91/2 bbl for about 25 years now really good for rabbit hunting have killed jacks out to 75 yards w/22mags and a steady rest

13. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Probably a new barrel for my TC Encore. I am so happy with the .270 and .300 Win Mag. that I think I would better served by putting the money toward gas and food for the hunting trips.

14. MNwiskers21

MNwiskers21 New Member

State:
    South Saint Paul, MN
    Well I would love to get a benelli over under 28 gauge for quail hunting in nebraska. I don't think I could spend 800 to 1000 for a gun at least for right now. The last gun I bought was a marlin 22 lr model 60 in stainless steel that a guy offered it to me for 65 bucks but I gave 100, what an amazing deal.

Take Care Everyone!

Sincerely, Kevin

15. Addicted2Cats

Addicted2Cats New Member

State:
    West Chester, Ohio
    Im lookin at a Remmington 870 12GA. I figure with that gun I'll be able to take out any animal in North America!:)

16. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Its finally here! after a long awaited backorder i just recieved my sweet 17 scope i got it mounted and boresited hope to try her out this weekend