Dream Car or Truck?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by onlyone, May 20, 2006.

1. onlyone

onlyone New Member

State:
    SE Kansas
    Just wondering what everyone's dream car or truck was. I Kind of fall for a Corvette myself.

2. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Audi S4, for me.:smile2:

Any brand new, quad cab v6 1 ton pickup with a full size bed for my husband.:big_smile:

3. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Phil, I'd need a ladder mounted to it for the kids to get in and out!:big_smile:

4. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Imagine spending almost $100,000 on Ebay! The most I've ever spent was $25! I hope you're feeling better Phil.

5. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Car...BMW 640 coupe

Trucky F350 Harley edition with a diesel motor. yep that sounds good to me.

6. bmaultbay

bmaultbay New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    not picky, as long as it comes with a boat.

But, I guess I would have to take the Dodge 3500.

7. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Too be honest, one that is maintenance free or at lease last longer than payment do. Dont need a whole lot of fancy. Just working good and can do what I need done which aint much. I dont play anymore. LOL.
    Fun side and wish I had it. 1968-69 ss Camaro, 327, Black on Black. Would not mind a 1975. . Been there and done that.

8. Gone fishin 4 kittys

Gone fishin 4 kittys New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I just wana learn how to drive!!!

A really big pickup with 2 wheels in the back and it should be black with leather interior and big speakers and it should come with a pontoon boat and speed boat attached

9. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    The 1921 Oldsmobile modified for the Clampett's seen on TV's 'Beverly Hillbilly's'.I've personally sat behind the wheel.It's on display at the Ralph Foster Museum @ College of the Ozark's in Branson,Missouri.It was donated to the school by the show's director Paul Henning

10. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    A street rod that I only work on by choice { 55 to 57 chevy 2door ] or 63 or 64 chevy Impala ss]

11. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Truck would have to be an 2006 Dodge 3500 Mega Cab, short box with the 5.9L Cummins Turbocharged Diesel. All tricked out of course, Banks Six Gun tuner, twin turbos, Banks Monster Exhaust (6" exhaust pipes!) that come through the bed, lifted to accomodate 44" tires mounted on 18" powdercoat black beadlock wheels..... and the money to afford to drive it.

As for a car 57' Chevy Nomad Wagon, all hot rodded out! 454 cubic inch big block, nice blower mounted, supercharged, with a shot of Nitrous Oxide, tubbed out rear with some street slicks, flamethrower exhaust...

That would be cool....

Aaron

TA2D

12. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I got a buddy that builds street rods from stratch. Frame up. Get rep of 37 ford etc. and goes from there. Muscle car hot rods. Blower motors etc. Bad to the bone stuff. Pushing 600 to 900 hp. He sells bout 2 a year at most. Price is on how far he builds it but he drives every one on street. I might post some pic's later. Also got into rat rods . Some with and without blower motors. Those rat rods are somethings else. Looks bad and cool but will flat get it.:cool2: He's been doing it for 30 years.

13. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Rat rods are cool, would like to try my hand at one, time and money permitting! "GO CAT GO"

Aaron

TA2D

14. Spongiform

Spongiform New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Coolest concept car I've seen in awhile is the Nissan Terranaut.
    The inner-geek in me loves it.

Here's some pics.

It's a 4 wheel drive explorer-type SUV. Good enough to tow a boat or small pop-up-trailer for some on-the-go fishing or camping.

Catch a giant catfish? Snap a few pictures with the digital camera and hop into your little computer lab and upload the pics via satellite to BOC within minutes of catching it!

15. nuthinlikeacat

nuthinlikeacat New Member

State:
    Eden Prairie, Minnesota
    Mustangs...old or new, any of them will do!

16. suddawg

suddawg New Member

Great choice Dano, but for mine: 1970 1/2 Camaro RS/SS Split Grill

Daily driver: Infiniti FX45

Hey, TA2D, how did I know you would go for the Dodge :tounge_out:

SudDawg

17. bubbasmouse

bubbasmouse New Member

State:
    Chesterfield South Carolina
    I agree with Suddawg the Infiniti Fx's are nice.

18. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
  19. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    Just give me a full size toyota pickup 4X4 with all the little extras with a trailer hitch.