Drained my phone

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by SLIPKNOT, Dec 1, 2008.

1. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    Alright guy any of you that I had your number leave it on here or drop my a message with it. I dropped my phone in the duck lake today. Guess thats what you get for taking it to the duck blind.... My new phone is BLANK so let me know....

2. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    have you tried to dry it out? take the battery out and put the phone (open if it's a flip type) and put both the battery and phone in a zip lock bag with uncooked rice... The rice will draw out the moisture. Maybe it will turn on long enough to get your contacts out of it.

3. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    It's an Iphone it's all built into 1. No drying out here.

4. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    Thats a tough loss. With the advancement of cell phones, most of the contacts that I have, I only have in the phone. I rarely ever put numbers down in a directory. And with the phone book in the phone, I don't know phones numbers like I used to.....

5. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Do you have a new phone? If so, I will send you a text message. That's if you have the same phone number!:roll_eyes:

6. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    Same number guys, just new phone.

7. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    I thought all new phones had a Sims card an the info was on the card when I got my new phone I just took out the card and it was like nothing ever happened

8. BAM

BAM New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Jason, you should be able to sink your I phone and retrieve most if not all of the data. Provided that you sinked the phone regularly.

9. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    I just got the damn thing to turn on. So cingular is gonna get the numbers for me. I didnt have them saved to my SIM thats why I was screwed. But i didn't think the phone would turn on again but it did.