draft finally arrives

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by derail, Apr 26, 2008.

1. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    The day is finally here. For football fans, its like Christmas in April. Hopefully by the end of the day our favorite teams will have some awesome additions to announce. I'm gonna sit back, open a beer, and watch my Chiefs wash their picks down the drain. With any luck at all, it'll be King Carl's last draft to screw up!

2. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    Day one went so well for my Chiefs, its all just gravy now. Two huge linemen, and a solid and technical corner. That's a good foundation for a rebuilding program. Unfortunately, that's enough to ensure King Carl another year at the helm.:confused2:

3. ChannelCatBen

ChannelCatBen New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Congrats on getting Glenn Dorsey. He oughtta be a good one.

Thank goodness for the draft... gives us a little bit more to talk about while we wait for the '08 season.

4. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    Thanks for the well wishes, hopefully Allen will work out for ya'll. As long as he leaves the sauce alone. Your Vikes are gonna have a good front for sure.

5. ChannelCatBen

ChannelCatBen New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Actually, since I'm not from Minnesota, I don't have to like the Vikes. And since I was raised to root for the Packers, well, I try not to be to loud at the local sports bars. Keeps me from getting beat up.

I'm hoping the Vikes can pull something together this year. The talent is there, for sure... Adrian Peterson is a monster, and Jared Allen oughtta be good (if he keeps his nose clean), and they picked up J.D. Booty this year too. There is no longer any excuse for them to pee it down their legs.