Dr.Demento

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by redneckdrum, Mar 10, 2006.

1. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    Any Dr.Demento fan's out there? What was your favorite song from his program's? Mine would be 'Dead Puppies'....................NO.........'Fish Heads'

2. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Oh yes fish heads..I remember the doctor demento show well from my partying days many years ago.

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I didnt relize that it was still on till my sister mentioned it but yeah eat them up yum LOL

4. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    Last time I heard his show I was probably 11 or 12. I still would say Im a huge fan.

My favorite Tae Kwon Leap (BOOT to the Head), Last will and temperment, or Weight Watchers- all 3 were by the Frantics.

Did you guys know that most of the original cast of the frantics are doing the popular canadian show today called "The Red Green Show"?

Boot to the head! (WooshThump)

ROTFL

5. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Oh yea, I used to listen to it here in Texas way back when I was a teen. Really don't remember much of it though (I wounder why ? ).........:blink:

6. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Definitely Fish Heads :) :) I loved his show!

7. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

"Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep!!!"

At least it's funny....LMAO!!!

Ray

8. Coloman

Coloman New Member

State:
    Soddy Daisy, Tn
    I would listen to it when I was a kid (over 30 years ago). But I think the songs you all are talking about was after my time!!!!

9. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    man that is still around? amazing lol been a long time since i hear then at least since 1973

10. Coloman

Coloman New Member

State:
    Soddy Daisy, Tn
    Your probably pretty close! It came on at 10 PM Sunday night, I would have to play real low under the blankets so that Mom would not here! He would play stuff like, Little Nash Rambler, Shaving cream, One eyed Purple People Eater and so on!