down town this weekend?

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by The Flathead Reaper, Oct 5, 2009.

1. The Flathead Reaper

The Flathead Reaper New Member

State:
    Grays Cree
    are you guys ready for the tournament this weekend? how manys fishing.......trying to get lee to pack up and head down there with me.........you should come to matt!

2. CatSlayer715

CatSlayer715 New Member

State:
    gville NC
    what tourney is it this weekend?

3. catfish98054

catfish98054 New Member

State:
    hampstead,
    capefear cats you can find us in the tournament section --come on down and join us

4. MattTheCat

MattTheCat New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    i will try reaper but just spent a weekend on the nuese and garys is the following weekend then caa has one prob spend this one around the house try to get some brownie points going on :big_smile:

5. The Flathead Reaper

State:
    Grays Cree
    :wink: thats understandable matt.......gotta keep the ole lady happy...........:smile2:

6. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Good luck Kevin hope you have a good turn out.

7. justbfishin

justbfishin New Member

State:
    Hope Mills
    Hey flatheadreaper,

I think I see you're add on craigslist when I'm looking for good deals in the boating section. You fish around fayetteville much? I just moved to hope mills recently and getting into catfishing here on the cape fear. I'm just trying to learn what I can and see if I can get a fish on the end of my line while having fun trying. I can't really afford a guided tour or anything but if you're ever headed out for fun and don't mind the company of another boat I'd love to tag along. Usually I can get my buddy to come with me but he's only around a few weekends a month.

8. The Flathead Reaper

State:
    Grays Cree
    :smile2: give me a call sometime brandon.........you know where to find the number!.......always willing to help the bros of catfishing out!:wink:

9. The Flathead Reaper

State:
    Grays Cree
    thanks glenn! fishing with a bunch of good guys!

10. catfishhunter2009

catfishhunter2009 New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Hope we get a good turn out . Should be an interesting tourny , with this weather gettin right ... :wink::smile2::cool2::big_smile:

11. The Flathead Reaper

State:
    Grays Cree
    nick.......you and randy teaming up...........i may have to find a partner if lee cant make it!..........50/50 chance he may not! should know by thursday night!..........whos dickie fishing with?

12. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    As of now i don,t think i will be fishing it ,i have some help on the garage sat so i need to do that .

13. catfishhunter2009

catfishhunter2009 New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Ya im with Randy this weekend , you could try mako , I think he has sat off this weekend or next ...:wink::cool2::big_smile:

14. The Flathead Reaper

State:
    Grays Cree
    thannks nick.ill give him a call..........lol........hes been going crazy with those offensive text messages lately..........:smile2:

15. justcallme12

justcallme12 New Member

State:
    MS
    Kevin... yall just suck!!!! lol... im stuck at home while yall out fishing....auuggghhhh

16. The Flathead Reaper

State:
    Grays Cree
    :smile2: sorry lana...........looks like i may need a partner though.........fly on down and lets go fishing.............:0a22::0a23:

17. justcallme12

justcallme12 New Member

State:
    MS
    Would have to fly on UP and OVER... I am in mississippi..... wish I could... just don't know how bad I wish I could!!! Goodluck tho and hope ya find ya a partner.

18. The Flathead Reaper

State:
    Grays Cree
    ill find one lana........we'll keep you in our thoughts........i really admire the women in the sport......if we were closer you could go with us all the time!..:wink:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2009
  19. justcallme12

justcallme12 New Member

State:
    MS
    \Ha now you trying to get me divorced! lol.... he would be looking for supper on the table and i would be fishin....ha

20. The Flathead Reaper

State:
    Grays Cree
    :smile2: bring him too....we need someone to bait the poles and man the nets!:smile2:
    :wink: