dover park

Discussion in 'LOCAL FLORIDA TALK' started by Big Country01, Oct 21, 2005.

1. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    hey ray, went to the park this evening had a bunch of bites on that catfish dynamite but missed a bunch do to the rig i was using i was also using licken chivers had one two good hits but didn't produce but i did catch one nice channel about 3 1/2#'s it pretty healthy..let me know next time you go out there i'll try to meet up with ya...john :cool:

2. Stump Bumper

Stump Bumper Guest

I'm working this weekend. I'll try to go for a while Friday evening and fish up til dark. If you get a chance to come over look for me over by the cleared out area by the fish feeder near the soccer field....Ray

3. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    yeah that sounds good, just keep me posted if you can't make it...john

4. Stump Bumper

Stump Bumper Guest

John, I still plan on trying to get over to Dover around 5pm Friday and fishing til at least dark. I will look for your truck when I get there. If I get there first then look for a brown 97 Chevy S-10....Ray

5. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    yeah it sounds good ray i should be there if nothing pops up if it does i'll let you know..john

6. Stump Bumper

Stump Bumper Guest

Went with Tyler over to Dover yesterday afternoon and ran into John Finch. Channel Cats were biting pretty good, everybody caught fish except me. I should have brought a net, Tyler lost a nice one, that would have went over 5 pounds, right at the bank when his leader broke. Oh well, we had a great time anyway! It was good to finally meet and get to fish with John....Ray

7. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    hey ray, it was nice to finally meet you and your grandson "that is one well behaved youngin' "i look foward to gettin' back on the water with ya...maybe next time you can catch one...lol....john

8. capt.kirk

capt.kirk Guest

HEY JOHN
    looking foward to meeting you,ray had mentioned you when we were
    fishing saturday,read the last message i sent to ray under TURKEY CREEK,
    let us know what you think about that idea.
    KIRK :cool:

9. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    Hey Kirk That Don't Sound Like Such A Bad Idea,lets See If We Can Get Enuff People Together....john

10. capt.kirk

capt.kirk Guest

HEY JOHN
    sue is fixing supper,i bet old stumper can tell you what it is. :D

11. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    my guess would be some possum bellies and turnip greens...lol :p

12. Stump Bumper

Stump Bumper Guest

Must be them big ole red ear bream, fried up crisp with cheese grits....humm....hummm....good....Ray