dove season starts monday!!!!

Discussion in 'Bird Hunting' started by Sasquatch_24, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Sasquatch_24

Sasquatch_24 New Member

State:
    Colorado
    dove season starts labor day for us coloradans so im gonna get up at the butt crack of dawn and see if i can shoot a few. REALLY excited. ill post my results on tuesday

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Yup ,Been talkin bout it all week,Time to get our game on .:cool2:

3. Sasquatch_24

Sasquatch_24 New Member

State:
    Colorado
    i bought my license today and spent about a hundred bucks on ammo. so im super stoked about shooting some doves.

4. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    well hey this year i don't have to wake up early, i'll be up today at 2:30 and be able to head out hunting straight from work! how convenient! going to try and pop some coming off the roost, shoot till maybe 10 a.m. then i have to clean birds and get some sleep so i can get up at 2:30 again. i think this year i am going to focus more on quail, but first archery deer has to get taken care of. man it's going to be a busy season! good luck to everyone going out, and be safe!

5. fitzh2o

fitzh2o New Member

State:
    Hubert, NC
    I get to sleep in!! on the first day you can't shoot untill 1200.

6. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    if we couldnt shoot till 1200 here on opening day i would stay home...too dang hot here for that

7. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    well i hope everybody slaughtered em- i ended up working a 16 1/2 hour day and din't get to go! hopefully i'll get to go sometime this week...