The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dunno if anyone has tried this or not so i figured i'd toss the idea out there. Earlier last summer i was tossing around the idea of taking cottonseed cakes breaking them up and soaking them in beef or chicken blood and mixing in flour to thicken it up a bit and possible adding different cheese powders into the mix as well.

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
I dunno if anyone has tried this or not so i figured i'd toss the idea out there. Earlier last summer i was tossing around the idea of taking cottonseed cakes breaking them up and soaking them in beef or chicken blood and mixing in flour to thicken it up a bit and possible adding different cheese powders into the mix as well.
Phil give it a try and let us know how it works. You never know what a fish will eat. Check out the BOC library for other dough bait ideas.

·
Registered
25 Posts
i have some what of a similar recipe but the only diffrence is i add maple syrup to so it will stick to the hook better. to answer your question though it works great, i have caught many of fish on this bait ! Good fishing !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts