Double Posting

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Ace, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Ace

Ace New Member

State:
    Gastonia N
    It is impossible to read every thread on on the BOC every time you sign on . I keep getting reminded that some one else has all ready posted the same thing before. I am sorry that this happens I guess the members that did not get to read it the first time around will get to read it the second time around .I think we will just have to put up with it sorry.If you have a good solution to this please reply?

:0a30:

:amazed:

:cat:

2. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Maybe there are some that would not agree but you are correct in the fact that we can't read every single post.You do the best you can and don't sweat the small stuff.You're a wonderful man and I personally enjoy your posts!:big_smile:

3. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    dont get me wrong im not saying theres anything wrong with double posting :lol: it happens alot . i promise if it hurts your feelings which it obviously does il stop telling you its a double ok :lol: that way maybe you wont know .

i realize not all folks see the double posts as i do , and i dont know any other way to tell if its a double other then outa memory or a search .

4. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    an old member said a long time ago. Quality over quaintly.

I dont use the new post feature. I open main page. From there I can see what is new. I still
    miss many or cant respond to all. I try not to start new threads cause I like to read stuff in
    same threads without searching many.

Way to fix it is pay attention

5. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Brother Ace,

Sir it doesn't matter one tiny bit to me, if you posted something that might have been posted at an earlier time. You always have a word of hope and something to make me smile. You make my day reading your posts, so please continue no matter what anyone else says.

6. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    ace, it doesnt matter at all! ive probably double posted more times than i realize and im sure every single member here has. its not a big deal to me at all.

7. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    dont get me wrong im not saying theres anything wrong with double posting it happens alot :lol:. i promise if it hurts your feelings which it obviously does il stop telling you its a double ok :lol: that way maybe you wont know .

i realize not all folks see the double posts as i do , and i dont know any other way to tell if its a double other then outa memory or a search

8. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

How did the mafia guys put it?

Forget about it

9. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Ummm! What's a double post? I don't know what you guys are talkin' about!

10. superman

superman New Member

State:
    DeSoto MO
    my solution would be if you relize it is a double post stop reading and go on to a different one i think it is just that simple with new members joining all the time if you consider it a double post just remember it is a new post to others and ace keep posting i enjoy reading your post

11. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    It don`t bother me for if I want to read it Iwill if not I won`t:waaaht:

12. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    How do all of you people who has been on here a long time keep up with everything??
    Just Learning..
    John

13. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    You keep right on a posting, brother! Even if someone else has posted what youve posted, I will give respect to both of you. I love to read what you post, and Im sure it will continue to be that way for a long time.

Ace, you are :0a31:

Kenny

14. mspratt

mspratt New Member

State:
    missouri
    I don"t like the way the photo"s can"t be posted but one time.:sad2:

15. Ace

Ace New Member

State:
    Gastonia N
    It is just a Just Learning process you can only go so far with keeping up with the post on the BOC.You will learn fast you can't keep up with every post and still be able to do your own post.Hope this helps :big_smile:

:look_down:

:cat:

16. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Ace, your thread is directed right at me for I was one of them that once reminded you had double posted. At the time I thought you would want to know but now I think it bothers you. I apologize and assure you it won't happen again.

I also post when I see misleading information or hoaxes being posted.
    I hope anyone that sees anything I post that is a hoax or not true to let me know and I will have it removed. It has happen before and I immediately had the post removed.

Mark, you can repost any picture by posting the link to the original picture. I do that quite often.
    Go to "User CP", click on "Attachments", this will open a list of all the pictures you have posted... click on the picture you wish to repost, Copy and paste the link in your new post.

17. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    This contraption is hard to figure out when you are just learning how to navigate.
    Never had a lesson or anyone show me all the tricks.
    So it trial and err time and on top of that
    Can't spell worth a hoote!
    I am sure I am not by myself.
    John