Don't you just hate it when.....

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by willcat, Jul 13, 2008.

1. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    I'm sure there are lots out there so post yours......
    Don't you just hate it when you are on the cell phone w/somebody & you try to tell them something & they talk over you...or when you're behind somebody on the road, they slow down, you pass them & find out they're on the damn phone...or when somebody flies past you on the road, then you end up next to them @ the next light, makes you say to yourself "what the hell was all that for, now you're still beside me"!!!

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Dont ya just hate it when you been fishing for a little while,no bites,so ya reel in to move your bait ,only to discover ya ain't got any :wink:

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Don't ya just hate it when ya trust a fart and ya should'nt have.:eek:oooh:

4. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Does that mean your getting old.

They make em in adult size. :smile2:

5. CATFISHING1

CATFISHING1 New Member

State:
    MO.
    I even want to go there

6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Don't ya just hate it when.....George grosses ya out, and it hasn't been that long since you ate dinner! :roll_eyes:

7. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages

George, Was that really necessary? Stink bait is around the corner! :crazy:

8. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    Don't you hate it when you hear boom boom music from a mile away?
    Don't you hate it when you put food on the smoker and when you go to check on it a few hrs later that the smoke goes out? Or when you take food off the smoker/grill and you drop it on the ground? (I did this with a big pan FULL of salsa that I was smoking. Right on the ground and my bare feet).
    Don't you hate it when your kids think they know whats best for themselves?
    Don't you hate it when your brand new grand baby lives 600+ miles away from you and you can't see her?

9. river1214rat

river1214rat New Member

State:
    West Point, KY
    Don't you hate when you think you have caught a Giant Cat and discover it is a log...
    You really, really, really want to go fishing and the motor won't start. ...
    Again, you think you caught a fish and it is your fishing buddies line!!

10. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    PAYLAKES!

I hate it when people whine and complain about paylakes but then go to them theirselves.

Also.....

POLITICS

I hate it when folks gripe and complain about elections/elected officials then come to find out they don't or didn't even vote!

Just a couple of mine.

11. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    lots of things to pi$$ a person off

12. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Happened to me last night.

Don't you hate it when your power flicks off during a race.Had dvr about 20 min behind to skip the commercials and bam there went the race.Saw the last 20 laps of the thing.

13. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    i hate when i go to cast and my bait flies off in the other direction
    i hate when i'm sittin in a nice quiet spot mindin my own business and a jet ski or another boat has ta see how close they can get to me

14. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    You are in the 12 items or less line and the person in front of you has 20 items.

You are in a hurry and the person in front of you hands the check out person a stack of coupons and only one applies to their purchase. Yet the check out person has to scans all the coupons.

The person in front of you at the checkout does not have a store discount card and they are trying to find someone in line that does, so they can get the discount.

Price check on an item that will not scan and you have to wait in line while someone goes and checks the price.

Person in front of you searches forever in their purse for the exact change and then says, I don't have it, break this dollar.

You spot an item that says two for the price of one and you get home and find out that they charged you full price for both.

You forget to check the egg carton to make sure that none of them are broken and you get home and find that several are.

Why does the person with a case of beer look guilty or the lady with several bottles of wine, looks like she is scared to death. It's their right to purchase it, so quit looking guilty.

You don't notice that the plastic bottle of milk is leaking until you are at the check out.

You get home and are taking the groceries into the house and one of the bags breaks and that is the bag that the eggs are in or the one with an item in a glass container.

You buy your groceries and get back to your truck or car and there is a cart pushed up against your truck or car or someone has banged the side with their door.

15. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    dont you just hate it when you are sitting in your seat on an airplane,and the seven year old behind you kicks your seat from Detroit to Denver.
    smokey

16. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    don't ya just hate it, when you think you have the whole entire lake to yourself, then an hour later the boats and jet-skis attack your location!

don't ya just hate the stinking gas prices and food prices.

a couple from me..:wink:

17. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Dont ya just hate it when ya pull into a convienience store for a lil gas and a quick snack ON your way to work,and some SOB is lookin at the friggin scratchoffs and cant decide on ONE :angry:

18. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Or the guy in ftont of you at the convenience store has 30 tickets from last nights lotto & wants the clerk to scan them to see if they won:angry: if you spent that money on the damn thing stay up & watch the #'s.....then if they don't win anything theywant to buy the scratch offs but dont know which 30 they want(it turns out to be the guy in front of Reload on the way to work, or on the way home getting a beer)

19. seacatfish

seacatfish New Member

State:
    Florida
    Don`t you hate it when the sports announcer (the one that went to broadcasting school, not the ex jock) says "chomping at the bit" instead of "champing". :eek:oooh:

Others that raise the short hairs- "Road to hoe" instead of "row to hoe"

"jury rigged" instead of "jerry rigged":wink:

20. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    my biggest pet peave is when im doing 60 in a 55 and some one passes me like im standing still then slams on the brakes a 1/2 mile down the road and turns.